25th January 2023, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam?

I have completed Diploma In Computer Engineering so am I eligible for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam with this qualifiaction

26th January 2023, 04:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Examination:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector recruitment examination is given below:

Name of the Organization - Kerala Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Collector

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.

>> As Diploma in Computer Engineering course is not a Bachelor's Degree, I am very sorry to say that you will not be eligible to apply for this course.

>> Hence, I would suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech through lateral entry mode after successful completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering course to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years. Of course, there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
26th January 2023, 07:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know is that to be a Deputy Collector in any state, you are required to qualify State PSC examination and for appearing in Kerala PSC or any other state PSC the minimum educational requirement is a graduation degree from a recognized university.

So, just after completion of the Diploma in Computer Engineering course, you are not eligible for appearing in Kerala PSC as Diploma in Engineering course is not equivalent to a bachelor's degree course which is the minimum requirement for appearing in Kerala PSC.

For complete details regarding the Kerala PSC examination, you can refer to the link www.keralapsc.gov.in.
28th January 2023, 10:54 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

In order to appear for exam , the candidates age must be between 20 to 35 years.
Those who are graduate are eligible.
Must be a graduate from a recognised board.
Must satisfy medical board , candidate must be medically and physically fit.
Selection process
CSAT entrance exam
Medical test and interview

CSAT Civil Services Aptitude Test has 2 papers
General studies
General Ability Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?