27th July 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write BSSC exam being an other state candidate? Seats available for other state students in BSSC?

Hello sir, I am BA Geography Honors and I belongs to Utter Pradesh. I want to apply for BSSC (Bihar SSC) exam. Am I eligible to write BSSC exam? Can you please tell me how many seats available for other state student in BSSC?

Related Questions:
  1. When will the cancelled BSSC exam be conduct again? Does BSSC issue new admit card?
  2. Job profile and pay scale of Instructor through BSSC recruitment?
  3. What is the syllabus for Enforcement sub inspector of Bihar?
  4. How to apply in BSSC Instructor recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?
  5. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in BSSC Diploma Instructor recruitment?
  6. Can I fill up BSSC Assistant Teacher exam form being B.Sc final year student?
  7. Courses available and the career options after BSc Maths Honors?
  8. What to do after B.Sc other than M.Sc?
  9. Can I get colleges in Jharkhand after passing 12th from Bokaro? I belong to Bihar
  10. What are the appointment rules of Clerks in Bihar Schools?
  11. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria for Part Time B.Tech admission after 3 years of diploma?
  12. Minimum cutoff to be obtained by forward caste category to join college with low fee structure?
  13. What would be the home state for the candidate who has completed 12th and appeared in JEE Main both from different states? For which state candidate can avail state quota seat?
  14. Is there a girls quota in AIEEE for admission in IIITs or NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Seats available in Bihar Polytechnic colleges for other state students? Tips to clear this exam? -- [New]
  16. How many free seats are available for outer state candidates in JIPMER entrance? Is there any reserved seat for OBC or Women Candidate?
  17. Number of seats available for outside state students in JIPMER? Any reservation for OBC or Women candidates? Annual course fee for MBBS students?
  18. Am I eligible to write MHCET exam if I am from other state and studying 11th and 12th in Maharashtra?
1st August 2016, 12:49 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write BSSC exam being an other state candidate? Seats available for other state students in BSSC?

No you are not allowed to give BSSC exam as you belongs to other state. The main requirement for BSSC candidate is that he must have domicile of Bihar state.
21st August 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write BSSC exam being an other state candidate? Seats available for other state students in BSSC?

In other state any vacancy other state. Quta is available like up how many. Post are. Reserve for other state for si vacancy in Bihar police
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?