18th April 2022, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Arts background person can become DSP Officer?

I want to become dsp officer will it is able by arts background, which steps should I prefer to become dsp officer please tell me now i am in 10 if arts is wrong stream for dsp so which steam is best for it please please tell me also tell me which exam I have to give according to my aim please inform me my no. Is 9560085910 please tell me I request you

19th April 2022, 12:53 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Arts background person can become DSP Officer?

Yes. Candidate must have completed a Graduation degree in any stream from any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for DSP Officer. So, an Arts background person can become DSP Officer.
19th April 2022, 01:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, an Arts background person can become DSP Officer. To become DSP (Deputy Superintendent of Polic) the eligibility criteria is a candidate must have passed class 12th and graduate in any stream from a recognized board/university. The age limit of a candidate should be between 21-25 years and must be a citizen of India.

There are two ways by which you can become a DSP first you need to crack the UPSC-CSE (Union Public Service Commission-Civil Service Examination). A second way is you can also apply through State Civil Service Commission (SPSC).
19th April 2022, 04:30 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who are interested in becoming DSP must have completed 12th from any of tge stream either maths, science or commerce with atleast 60% marks .

They can do graduation in any stream.
Thus BA students are also eligible, but the degree must be from an authorized university.
22nd April 2022, 11:26 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To become DSP, you have to appear and qualify in State public service commission.

The required minimum educational qualification to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit varies with state.

Examination is conducted in various stages and after qualifying in all stages eligible for the final selection.
22nd April 2022, 09:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Arts stream candidates are eligible to appear for state public service commission examination and after qualifying in all the stages eligible for the final selection.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. So, if you want to become officer, you have to prepare for the examination as per the syllabus of the examination.
27th April 2022, 10:52 PM
HansAnkhiya

The person who likes to become the DSP has to complete his 12th from any of the stream either maths, science, or commerce background with min 55% of marks. After completion of 12th they should graduate with a degree from any stream like BA/BS.
28th April 2022, 04:03 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The person who likes to become the DSP has to complete his 12th from any of the stream either maths, science, or commerce background with min 55% of marks. After completion of 12th they should graduate with a degree from any stream like BA/BS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?