15th May 2015, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Available Government jobs in Hotel Management?

How many govt jobs present in hotel mamnegement?

I have heard that I will get job easily as not so many people go for this course?

Howz that?

Related Questions:
15th May 2015, 07:47 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Available Government jobs in Hotel Management?

You can get various relevant government jobs in Hotel Management field after completion of your bachelor's degree in Hotel Management because there are some opportunities available in this field that is recruited by government of India and organizations related to the government and I have listed few jobs which you will be eligible for, after Bachelor's in Hotel Management :

IRCTC : Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation conduct recruitment for following posts :

Assistant Manager (Catering) : A candidates graduated in catering course of diploma or degree in hotel management are eligible to apply and age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years.

Executive (Catering) : Candidates passed diploma or degree of minimum three years are eligible to apply for this post and maximum age limit is 30 years for this post.

Assistant Supervisor (Catering) : A candidate having degree in Hotel Management with catering specialization is eligible to apply and age of the candidate should not be more than 28 years.

Airline industries also recruit candidates for various following posts which are under government :

01. Catering Assistant Recruitment : A candidate passed diploma or degree in Hotel Management is eligible and maximum age limit should be 28 years to apply.

02. Catering Manager : A candidate passed master's degree in hotel management is eligible to apply and age should not be more than 35 years.

03. Catering Executives : Candidates passed diploma or degree in hotel management are eligible to apply and age must not be more than 30 years.

Except both of these industries, teaching industries also recruits candidates having diploma or degree in hotel management because there are so many government institutes in which recruitment for various relevant posts is conducted for hostel and other facilities so you can also apply for such above mentioned jobs in teaching industry.

If you want then you may also own a business after completing your course because this is the course which teaches you everything about the hotel management so you can have your own hotel/ cafe and earn enough money.
15th May 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 now i want to do hotel management now what i have to do further
14th September 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I've just completed my bachelor in hotel management & catering technology from wbut. What are the job opportunity for government jobs. I want to build my career best in this field. So what I've to do & what is the best option for me.
Plzz regard me.
Thanks.
7th January 2020, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am studying Hotel management Degree.. After H.M. I want to do government job is it possible ...
Which government jobs... i can applied
17th February 2020, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i am third year student of hotel management and catering technology.is there any possibility to join the indian navy?rly plz
17th February 2020, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,i am a third year student of Bachelor of hotel management and catering technology. Is there any chance to join indian navy?rly plz sir.
26th November 2021, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I am a catering Assistant in Indian Air Force and serving last from 38years in catering management and superannuating 31 Jul 2022 after completion of 57years of age.Is there any catering related job for me?
11th May 2022, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get job as a catering assistant in Indian airforce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?