3rd October 2012, 06:31 PM
darshan3001

How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology

how can get job3years diploma in hotel management and catering technology jobs in government sectors

Related Questions:
  1. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  2. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  3. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for IPS exam after doing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology after 12th?
  5. How to apply for railway catering job after completing hotel management 3 years diploma?
  6. How to go for higher studies after completing my diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology from IHMCT Chennai?
  7. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  8. Whether 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management is equivalent to Degree?
  9. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  10. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  11. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  12. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  13. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  14. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  15. Three years Diploma holder in Hotel Management & Catering is eligible to be an IAS or IPS Officer? -- [New]
  16. Can I appear for MPSC and UPSC? Which are the branches open for me?
  17. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  18. How to apply for masters course after 3 year diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?
25th May 2017, 11:27 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology

You should apply for some of private and government job sectors. You can also pursue bachelor's degree in hotel management course to increase job opportunities and get well reputed jobs through campus placement or open interview.

Career Scope
After completion of Bachelor's In Hotel Management and Catering Technology, There are lot of career opportunities in the fields of Airline Catering, Cabin Services, Club Management, Hotels, Restaurants, Tourism, Lodges, Resorts, Cruise, Cafeteria, Hospital Administration etc. In Government Sectors, You can get jobs related hospitality services in Indian Army, Armed Forces, Banks, Railways, Shipping Companies.

Job Roles
- Executive Chef
- Hotel Manager
- Housekeeping Manager
- Kitchen Stewarding Supervisor
- Front Desk Receptionist

Salary
Salary depends upon the organization in which you are working and your job role. In 5 star hotels, Starting salary could be Rs.15,000/- to Rs.20,000/- per month. After getting some experience, It could be raised to Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month.

Bachelor's Courses In Hotel Management
- B.H.M.C.T. (Bachelor In Hotel Management and Catering Technology)
- B.A. (Hotel Management)
- B.Sc (Hotel Management)
- B.B.A. (Hotel Management)

Entrance Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- General English
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning
- Aptitude
- Hospitality Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?