2nd October 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

B.Com degree from EIILM University is valid for SSC Investigator post?

Dear sir,
i applied for the post of investigator (ssc). Could please clarify my doubt is that eligible my b.com certificate in eiilm university? Recently i got my degree certificate sir.and also i applied for co-operative bank for junior assistant is that my certificate is eligible or not?

11th October 2014, 12:19 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Com degree from EIILM University is valid for SSC Investigator post?

For statistical investigator post you need a Bachelor degree with Statistics or Maths as one of the subject from a recognized University.

if you have done B.Com with statistics as main subjects then it is the right qualification for Statistical Investigator post. Also, you can apply for other posts like divisional accountant and other general post in SSC CGL exam.

EIILM University is a recognized university and degree from this university is valid for every government job, if you have done it in the right discipline.

Therefore, don't worry and start preparing for the examination. For more detailed information visit http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/...4%20notice.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?