26th November 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Best government jobs after completing 5 years dual degree in EEE? Books and subjects preferred for government exams?

I m doing dual degree course(5 years) in EEE branch. Can I apply after completing my course? For as I dual degree students, which govt. jobs is best for me? What type of books preferred for doing govt. jobs? What types of subjects are coming in exams? Please kindly tell me as soon as possible or mail to my account [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Governemnt jobs after EEE dual degree? Preferred books for the preparation of government job?
  2. Is dual degree good for getting central government jobs?
  3. What are the Government jobs I can apply for after completing B.E in EEE?
  4. Which government exams should an EEE graduate answer to get government jobs?
  5. Details of examination to get Government jobs in EEE?
  6. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
  7. Should I have to do any extra courses to apply for Government recruitment exams for B.Tech(EEE) graduate?
  8. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What kind of jobs can I get in Tamilnadu government after completing B.E in EEE?
  10. Can I get Government jobs after completing B.Tech(EEE)? Is it necessary to appear in GATE?
  11. Can I get government jobs after completing MBA Tech Civil dual course from NMIMS?
  12. What kind of Government Jobs that I can go for after completion of BE in the year of 2011? Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  13. Can I get Government jobs if studying Dual Degree M.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in a Private University?
  14. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  15. What are the government exams available for B.E EEE final year students?
  16. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?
  18. What is the benefit of pursuing dual degree from BITS Pilani?
27th November 2015, 01:56 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best government jobs after completing 5 years dual degree in EEE? Books and subjects preferred for government exams?

GATE exam is very popular among engineers for getting group A jobs in PSUs like Indian Oil, ONGC, NTPC, HPCL, SAIL etc. Pay package of PSUs vary from Rs 9-13
Lakh per annum.

GATE is organized every year by IITs for admission in M.Tech but GATE score is also used by PSUs for recruitment.

There is a lot of practice material available for GATE by coaching institutes. You can take coaching for GATE or take handbook of MADE EASY of previous year questions.
Join a test series for mock. Since competition is very high for PSUs jobs, you need to work really hard.
27th November 2015, 11:42 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best government jobs after completing 5 years dual degree in EEE? Books and subjects preferred for government exams?

There are wide range of job opportunities for the candidates who completed their dual degree in EEE branch.

Some of the public sectors which offer jobs to these candidates are given below :

* GAIL.

* NTPC.

* IOCL.

* ONGC.

* Coal India.

* BHEL.

* HPCL.

* NALCO.

* PGCIL.

* BPCL.

Some of the other government jobs to which you are eligible are given below :

* IAS.

* IPS.

* IFS.

* Railways.

* Postal services.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* Banking jobs.

For the above mentioned jobs, the candidate should appear in the entrance exam conducted by UPSC or SSC.

The students are selected for the personal interview on the basis of entrance exam.

The syllabus for the government exams mainly consists of General awareness, Aptitude, Logical reasoning,English, General knowledge. Some of the PSU's will include the Technical knowledge of their respective branch.

Some of the books which you can for the government exams are given below :

* General awareness : R S Agarwal.

* Logical reasoning and aptitude : Arihant publications.

* General knowledge : R S Agarwal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?