9th February 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

What are the Government jobs I can apply for after completing B.E in EEE?

what must my ug percentage for getting job in government
what are goverment job i can get in eee
what are exams i must attend
what is percentage of talent, mark for eee in government

10th February 2015, 05:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Government jobs I can apply for after completing B.E in EEE?

The minimum percentage required to be eligible for Government jobs is minimum 60% marks or for some organizations 65% marks. The best entrance examination you can appear in is GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) entrance examination and Indian Engineering Services (IES) exam. Since there are many PSUs (Public Sector Undertaking) companies which recruit "Electrical Engineers", I suggest you write GATE Examination. After qualifying this examination, you will be allowed to attend Interview of their particular government organization.

List of Public Sector Undertakings for Electrical Engineers:

>> NTPC - (Minimum 65% marks) in B.E
>> Coal India - (Minimum 60% marks)
>> Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) - Minimum 60% marks
>> HPCL - Minimum 60% marks
>> ONGC - Minimum 60% marks
>> NALCOM (National Aluminum Company Limited) - Minimum 65% marks
>> Gas Authority of India Limited - Minimum 65% marks
>> Power Grid Corporation of India limited (PGCIL) - Minimum 65% marks
>> Indian Oil Corporation limited (IOCL) - Minimum 65% marks
>> BPCL - Minimum 60% marks
17th March 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the Government jobs I can apply for after completing B.E in EEE?

Dear Sir, I m a B. Tech(ECE) final year Persuing Student.. Please tell me about govt Recruitments 2015.. And also tell me that could I give Gate 2016 after Completion of btech degree?
30th March 2015, 10:46 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

As you said you have completed the B.E in EEE so you have a lot of chances to get a government jobs in various companies.You can have a chance to apply in software as well as in Core field as well. If you have interest in Core Companies then you can select to write any of the Common Examination to get a job in any of the PSU's .

Some PSU's recruits the students individually according to their requirement .So either you can apply for GATE or IES or else you can apply for various PSU's individually according to their notification.

To write a GATE examination you should have 60% of marks in your graduation from the recognized University.Some PSU's are listed below and those are NTPC , BHEL,BSNL,NHPC,Transco,GENCO ,Power grid corporation etc.

ISRO recruits the B.E students with out use of GATE score.
31st March 2015, 09:19 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

If you want to get job in your field of EEE means in technical on the basis of your engineering degree then you should have good percentage marks in graduation which is 65% minimum in aggregate manner then only you will be eligible to apply for technical stream jobs such as Executive Trainee, Executive Engineer, Engineering Trainee, Graduate Trainee, Engineering Assistant posts in top level Maharatna and Navratna Companies which are :

SAIL - Steel Authority of India Limited
GAIL - Gas Authority of India Limited
ONGC - Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
NTPC - National Thermal Power Corporation
BHEL - Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
IOL - Indian Oil Corporation
Coal India Limited
PGCIL
Transco
BPCL
NALCO

and there are many other Miniratna Companies as well recruit engineers for various posts on the basis of their graduation and requires minimum 60% marks.

Another thing is that, if you want to get job in such top level companies of government of India then you have to qualify GATE Entrance Test conducted every single year and secure good marks in GATE test then only you will be eligible to get the job on the basis of the performance of written test and interview process.

You can also apply for UPSC IES - Indian Engineering service examination and PSUs examination conducted so you can get the job.

You are also eligible to apply for other government jobs such as Bank PO and Clerk, SSC Combined Graduate Level various Group B and C posts in Central Government, Junior Engineer of SSC, Indian Railways Technician and Engineer jobs.
8th April 2015, 01:17 PM
Ashwakh

There are many Government jobs for you to apply . For some jobs , there is certian Cutoff percentage and for some other jobs , even Pass in B.tech is also considerable .

~ If you want to apply for the post of Technical officer in Indian Army , then you shouldhave secured minimum of 60% in B.tech

~ If you want to join in Technical branch of Airforce through AFCAT exam ,t hen you shouldhave secured minimum of 60% in B.tech
AFCAT - Airforce common admission test

~ If you want to get the post of Assistant Engineer in Transco and in Genco , then you need to apply for the Entrance exam. For this post , there is No Cutoff percentage. Those who have passed B.tech can apply for the Entrance exam .

~ For Civil services exam also , there is no Cutoff percentage. So , you can apply for the Civil services exam (Ias , ips )
8th April 2015, 10:38 PM
poojasingh151

There are various jobs opportunities for EEE (Electrical Electronic Engineering) Candidates in Government Sector like:-
Bharat Electronic Limited .
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
RITES i.e. Railway Infrastructure Technical & Economic Services.
IES i.e Indian Engineering Services) Examination.
- This exam is conducted by UPSC in june every year for Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Electronic Engineering, Telecommnication Engineering etc.
- Candidates should be between 21 to 30 years.
- Candidates should have the Engineering Degree from any recognized university.
- PSUs conduct many exam in every year for the recruitment of engineers through GATE or other like BHEL, BEL, SAIL, PDIL.etc.
* Remember Candidate should have minimum 60% in Engineering Degree.
28th May 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

My ambition to become CBI officer but my family force me to join engineering because I am girl is there any chance or exam to become a CBI officer after completing engineering
24th October 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir , I have completed my btech eee in the year 2015 , my percentage is 66 but I don't attempt gate exam for my personal reasons ..now I want to do job in my core subject is there any chance for applying job. .
31st October 2016, 05:39 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for the private as well as government jobs as per your requirement. Better to register on naukri.com & Job alerts.com to get the notification of private jobs. Buy employment news to get the details of the government jobs. You must prepare yourself to face the entrance exams to get the government jobs & for private you need to face interview & in seldom case private companies conduct the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?