26th October 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of having NCC 'C' certificate to become Indian Army Officer?

What benefits of ncc c certificate to become a Indian army officer. And also tell me Which study i do after 2 to become a Indian army officer.please tell me soon .

27th November 2015, 06:18 PM
Parmeshwar Pandit

Default Re: What are the benefits of having NCC 'C' certificate to become Indian Army Officer?

NCC 'C' Certificate is of great priority because that's what will give u the opportunity to directly go for the 5 DAYS SSB (SERVICE SELECTION BOARD) INTERVIEW WITHOUT SITTING FOR ANY COMPETITIVE ARMY RECRUITMENT EXAM! NCC cadets can only join the Indian Army as an Officer only if he or she has the NCC 'A', 'B' & 'C' CERTIFICATE WITH APPROPRIATE MARKS & ATTENDANCE & PERFORMANCE CRITERIA THROUGHOUT AS PER THE GIVEN CONDITIONS. So you have all of these since NCC 'C' CERTIFICATE is the last & most imp. certificate after the completion of NCC COURSE. So apply for the SSB INTERVIEW. Take the help of ur NCC Masters & Teachers for this purpose. If u have any questions related to the SSB INTERVIEW, plz post it & I'll help u out in those. OK . THANKYOU & ALL THE BEST!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?