31st May 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Details of examination to get Government jobs in EEE?

Which exams v want to take to get government jobs in eee?now I'm studing in 3rd year.

I dont know whether there are any exams or ot? But I am hopeful I will get a good govt job.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of jobs can I get in Tamilnadu government after completing B.E in EEE?
  3. How many government jobs are there in EEE after passing B.Tech?
  4. What are the Government jobs I can apply for after completing B.E in EEE?
  5. Should I have to do any extra courses to apply for Government recruitment exams for B.Tech(EEE) graduate?
  6. Which government exams should an EEE graduate answer to get government jobs?
  7. For what kind of government jobs are B.Tech EEE students eligible?
  8. For what kind of Government Jobs I am eligible to apply after completion of EEE course?
  9. What type of government jobs are suitable for B.Tech EEE students? Percentage required for B.Tech EEE government jobs?
  10. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities for the candidates of EEE? What is the syllabus for the respective Entrance Exam?
  11. Government Jobs in Thermal plants after B.Tech in EEE branch? Any other course required for the same?
  12. How to get government jobs and requirement details, reference guidance for government sector exams and advertisement details?
  13. Eligibility for Government jobs after B.Tech in EEE stream?
  14. Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completing B.Tech in EEE with 2nd class under OC category?
  15. Government Job Opportunities for BE EEE candidates?
  16. For which government jobs am I eligible and when can I expect a call after completing B.E EEE?
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of BE in EEE?
  18. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
31st May 2015, 10:44 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of examination to get Government jobs in EEE?

As you are engineering graduate you can appear IES exam i.e Indian Engineering Exam which is held through UPSC every year , for this the candidates have to appear Civil Service Exam .

There are eligibility criteria to appear this exam:

The candidates should be a citizen of India.
The candidates should be a engineering graduate with a good marks without any back logs, from a recognized university.
The age limit is 21 - 30 years, there is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

Other exam which can appear are as follows:

IFS
IAS
IPS
IES
Banking sector
Railways
NHAI
BHEL
SAIL
NALCO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?