12th December 2016, 10:17 PM
lokesh@123

Can a Debarred Candidate of B.Tech apply for Civil exams?

Respected Sir, I am Debarred Candidate of B.Tech and I want to apply for Civil exams. Can a Debarred Candidate of B.Tech apply for Civil exams? Can I apply for Civil exams after completing B.Tech course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into government sector after completing B.Tech degree in CSE with 65%?
  2. What should I do after B.Tech if I am in final year
  3. Am I eligible for IAS after graduation in Commerce?
  4. How to get a government job after passing B.Tech? I am a student of electronics engineering
  5. Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 30 years old OC category?
  6. How to apply and when to apply for Bank Exams being a candidate pursuing final year of Post Graduation?
  7. LLB is considered a Bachelor of Arts degree? Can I get admission in M.A. Sociology after BALLB?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government job after completion of BDS?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  10. Can I apply for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing M.Tech in Mechatronics? Which is the best optional subject for me for Civil Services Exam?
  11. Procedure and Required Eligibility criteria to give IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MCA course? Where can I get the forms to apply for this Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam if my subject is Commerce?
  12. Can a debarred student of an affiliated college of Anna university write GATE exam? -- [New]
  13. Am i eligible for GATE exam after doing MBA from Allahabad University -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can a debarred student of Anna University write GATE exam?
  15. How to get a government job if I am a electrical engineer?
  16. Date of upcoming IBPS Exam for the year 2012?
  17. Can I appear for Bank exams after (Polytechnic) Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. What are the various government exams to give for getting the government job?
14th December 2016, 09:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Debarred Candidate of B.Tech apply for Civil exams?

The eligibility criteria for Civil Services examination is:

>>Civil Service candidate must have done bachelor's degree or appearing in final year of graduation. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for Civil Services examination.

If you were debarred in Bachelor of technology earlier and later on allowed to complete your course and if you have received your degree then you can apply for Civil Services examination. But if you are still debarred and have not received degree then you can not apply for this exam.

The age limit for Civil Services examination is 21-32 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
16th January 2017, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

If any candidate debarred for 1 year and fined by rs. 5000/- by any govt institute and now he is completed his debarment period and also submitted his fined money So that he is eligible for govt job now if he is selected or not
18th July 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, if anybody caught doing malpractice in their degree exams, can he or she apply for police department under Andhra pradesh and Telangana states? it is mentioned in the declaration form, that one should not been debarred in any of the examination. so please tell me in detail about malpractice and its consequences, effects. As i heard earlier by your post, that if anybody debarred and cleared before applying for UPSC exams he or she are eligible.
8th January 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone get admission in other university after being debarred from one university...
27th June 2021, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got UFM in bsc 2nd year and passed 2nd year next year. Can this effect on govt. Jobs?? Can interviewer debarred on this basis from interview??
Please sir tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?