19th December 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can a final year B.Tech student apply for LIC AAO post?

I am a student of B.tech degree. Right now i am studying in the final year of B.tech degree. I want to appear for the LIC AAO examination. I want to know if i can apply for the post or not?

19th December 2015, 11:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a final year B.Tech student apply for LIC AAO post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.tech degree. Right now i am studying in the final year of B.tech degree. I want to appear for the LIC AAO examination. I want to know if i can apply for the post or not?
Yes, you are eligible for LIC AAO exam.

Educational Qualification:

Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.

Age limit:

The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum not more than 30 years.

Important dates:-

Opening of online applications: 15th December 2015
Closing of online applications: 05th January 2016
Date of the exam commencement: 05th, 06th, and 13th March 2016.
20th December 2015, 12:26 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to appear for examination. To appear for examination required eligibility criteria is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-30 years and relaxation for reserved category in upper age limit.

So, you cannot apply for examination this year. To get more information about examination visit at http://licindia.in/careers.htm
20th December 2015, 01:10 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

The online application for the post of AAO in LIC has been opened. You are interested in giving the exam. But I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for giving the exam as you are in the final year of your B.tech degree.

>>The minimum eligibility for giving the exam is that student must possess graduation degree. It is not mentioned anything for those who are in the final year of graduation. So you are not eligible for the exam.

>>But there is no need to worry about this LIC conduct this exam every year. So you can try next year.

**You can see the notification to know more such as exam pattern, age limit, educational qualification etc.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-LIC-AAO-Posts.pdf(186.1 KB, 138 views)
20th December 2015, 08:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply. The applicant should be Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution for the LIC AAO post.

Eligibility Criteria:

- You are age must be minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years.
- You must complete Bachelor Degree/ Master’s from any recognized university/board are eligible to apply.
- The selection will be made based on Written Exam & Personnel Interview.

Please, find the attachment below:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Advertisement29thbatch.pdf(186.1 KB, 79 views)
20th December 2015, 08:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, final year B.Tech candidates can apply but you must pass the degree before the date mentioned in the job notification. You have to show the degree or provisional degree when there will be document verification.

If you are sure that you will get your degree before the date mentioned in the job notification then surely you will be eligible for LIC AAO.
20th December 2015, 09:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Life Insurance Corporation Assistant Administrative Officer is:

>>Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree can also apply for LIC AAO exam.

Yes, you can apply for LIC AAO exam 2016 at http://http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm being a final year candidate of bachelor of technology.

>>The age limit is 21-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
20th December 2015, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, B.Tech final year students are not eligible to apply for LIC AAO Post. Eligibility criteria required to appear in LIC AAO Post examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must have obtained Bachelor's/Master's degree from a recognised university.

2. You must be minimum 21 years of age not more than 30 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Selection Procedure :-
The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test and Face to Face Interview.
20th December 2015, 10:29 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for LIC AAO post. You need to be an Graduate or Master Degree holder to be eligible for LIC AAO post. Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written examination followed by a personal interview.
21st December 2015, 12:35 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, final year B.Tech students can't apply for LIC AAO post.
Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university in order to apply for LIC AAO post. Candidate have to generate his/her degree at the time of interview.
24th March 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility of exceeding form filling of LIC AAO recruitment 2019
30th September 2019, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Can a final year Architecture student can apply for LIC AAO
15th January 2020, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I passed out my btech 2015 in the stream of cse.did I eligible for LIC aao
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?