19th December 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for appearing in LIC AAO examination?

I have got 55% marks in my graduation (aggregate). I have got 40% in first year, 48% in second year and 61% in third year. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for the post of AAO in LIC?

20th December 2015, 12:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for appearing in LIC AAO examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 55% marks in my graduation (aggregate). I have got 40% in first year, 48% in second year and 61% in third year. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for the post of AAO in LIC?
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for LIC AAO exam.

LIC AAO exam doesn't require any percentage criteria.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
20th December 2015, 01:17 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for appearing in LIC AAO examination?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for LIC AAO examination conducted by LIC. The examination is conducted online based.

As required eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-30 years.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The application form for the examination is available now.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm
20th December 2015, 01:56 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

AAO stands for Assistant Administrative Officer. It is a very good position in LIC. Candidates aspiring for the ASO must have Indian Nationality. Also you must have age ranges between 21 years to 30 years. There is age relaxation for the reserved categories as per the government rules. The education qualification demanded for AAO post in LIC is either Bachelor degree with minimum of 55% marks as aggregate or master degree from any recognized university.
20th December 2015, 02:08 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

LIC conducts the online exam for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) every year. Yes definitely you are eligible for the exam.

>>The minimum eligibility for giving the exam is Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from any recognized university. So no matter how much percentage you have secured.

>>Age Limit: 21- 30 years. Relaxation in age will be given for reserved category students.

**you will be happy to know that the notification for this year has been published and the filling of online form has been started. So fill the online form before the last date i.e 15.06.2016.

Link to fill the online form: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/licaaodec15/
20th December 2015, 02:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

LIC AAO examination is conducted by LIC every year. Yes, you can appear for entrance examination.

To appear for examination there is no limitation on aggregate of graduation as candidates who have passed graduation degree and age between 21-30 years are eligible to appear for examination.

The application form for examination is available now.

The examination is conducted in two stages and candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.licindia.in/careers.htm.
20th December 2015, 09:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are definitely eligible for LIC AAO if you have got degree in any discipline with more than 50% marks in aggregate. Hence, don't worry about your qualification.

Age should be between 21 to 30 years if you are general category candidate. There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category.
20th December 2015, 09:40 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)

- The applicant should be an Indian Citizen.

- The applicant must complete Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate from a recognized university.

- The applicant age should be 21 years to 30 years and age relaxation will be given to the reserved category students.

Official website - www.licindia.in/careers.htm
20th December 2015, 10:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

LIC AAO stands for Life Insurance Corporation Assistant Administrative Officer. The eligibility criteria for LIC AAO is:

>>Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree can apply for the entrance exam provided that they receive degree before specified date.

>>Age limit is 21-30 years with upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

You can apply for exam of AAO with 55% marks in graduation.
21st December 2015, 01:27 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for appearing in LIC AAO :

Candidate must be citizen of India.
Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years.
Relaxation is also provided below :
SC/ST : 5 years
OBC : 3 years
PWD : 10 years

Candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.
2nd December 2017, 03:38 PM
nishanth60

Hi Friend
#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for LIC AAO(Assistant Administrative Officer) examination is Bachelor Degree from UGC recognised institution/university.
#As you have completed your Graduation, you are definitely eligible to apply for LIC AAO exam.
#Age limit to apply for LIC AAO examination is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are :
-> 3 years for OBC candidates
-> 5 years for SC/ST candidates
-> 10 years for PWD General category candidates
-> 13 years for PWD OBC candidates
-> 15 years for PWD SC/ST candidates.
#And the selection procedure of LIC AAO post is preliminary exam,main examination followed by personal interview and medical examination.
#Written test for LIC AAO is conducted in 5 sections :
->Reasoning ability
-> English language knowledge
-> Computer awareness
->Quantitative aptitude
->General awareness with special reference to banking industry and current affairs.
#For further details please visit www.licindia.in
17th December 2022, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage required for lic aao exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?