14th May 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for NET exam by studying in an open University? Procedure to attend the exam as well as details of lecturers who studied in open University and working as a lecturer in Karnataka?

hello,

I am studying in KSOU final Mcom, and i want to become a lecturer. my question is can i become a lecturer by studying in an open university. if yes what are the procedures to attend net exam? and give me some examples of lecturer who were finished their PG course at open university and knw working as a lecturer in karnataka. please help me in this matter

14th May 2015, 10:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NET exam by studying in an open University? Procedure to attend the exam as well as details of lecturers who studied in open University and working as a lecturer in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,

I am studying in KSOU final Mcom, and i want to become a lecturer. my question is can i become a lecturer by studying in an open university. if yes what are the procedures to attend net exam? and give me some examples of lecturer who were finished their PG course at open university and knw working as a lecturer in karnataka. please help me in this matter
You have completed M.Com from KSOU so you are eligible for Lecturer post though UGC NET exam. Because KSOU is approved by UGC. I have attached a document regarding UGC approval of KSOU.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

You can apply for UGC NET exam by clicking on www.ugcnetonline.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KSOU UGC APPROVAL.pdf(84.0 KB, 41 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?