16th October 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection procedure in Banks for Assistant Manager post?

Can you please tell me the selection procedure for the posts of Assistant manager in Banks?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in Written Test and Interview of Banks Assistant Manager(Grade-A) post being a PGDM postgraduate?
  2. Selection procedure of Sales Executive Manager? What will be asked in interview?
  3. How can I prepare for DMRC Assistant Manager exam? Last 10 years question papers with solutions for Assistant Manager Post in DMRC
  4. What is the first month salary of assistant manager system in SBI and its associate banks
  5. List of exams I can give for government services after completing B.Sc or MCA?
  6. For which Bank Jobs am I eligible if I score 55% of marks in Graduation with B.Tech?
  7. What is the criteria for off campus in Idea Cellular?
  8. What is the pattern of assistant manager post in Cooperative Society?
  9. Solved question papers of Assistant Manager Post?
  10. Eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Manager in IDBI Bank?
  11. Model question papers for the post of Assistant Manager?
  12. Which books to be referred for RBI exam for the post of Assistant Manager? Last 10 years question papers with solutions?
  13. Which are the best jobs in commerce sector for B.Com students?
  14. How many candidates selected for the post assistant manager in the bank of IDBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the courses after BSc in Hotel Management?
  16. Are selection procedure of private banks different from the government ones? Which among two is better?
  17. Step by step procedure for selection of a candidate for assistant commandant post in Indian Coast Guard and the documents required for various steps?
  18. Which MBA course is better for getting a job in Dubai between HR and Finance?
16th October 2015, 10:13 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the selection procedure in Banks for Assistant Manager post?

As you want to know about the selection procedure for the post of Assistant manager in Banks. The post of Assistant Manger is very common in private bank now a days.

**For the post of Assistant Manager post student will undergo a paid training in which he/ she learns the banking and managerial skills. After successful completion of training he will be allotted to any bank branch across the country as Assistant Manager

Educational Qualification: student must possess a graduation degree from a recognized university.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of two stages normally for the post of Assistant manager post. The first step is the written exam. The second and the last stage of selection process is interview.

**The written exam consist of Reasoning section, Quantitative Section, English section and General Awareness section.

**Below are the attachment of regarding the recruitment of Assistant Manager post in IDBI. So that you have an overall idea about the post.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-IDBI-Bank-Assistant-Manager-Posts.pdf(159.6 KB, 12 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?