3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Airport Authority of India Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment?

Sir, can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment of Airport Authority of India? I have heard about this recruitment but I don't know about the eligibility for applying. So, please help me in this regard.

5th September 2019, 03:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Airport Authority of India Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment?

In order to apply for Airport Authority of India Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment, candidates should have completed their 4 years degree in electrical engineering from a recognized college/university. The age of the candidates should not exceed 26 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on OBC candidates of 3 years and 5 years will be applicable on SC/ST candidates.
5th September 2019, 06:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Airport Authority of India Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Airport Authority of India Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have passed full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma in Electrical from a recognized by AICTE, GOI. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 26 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.aai.aero/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?