2nd July 2016, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply and appear in APSC exams if completed B.Com(Pass) with 35%?

Hi Friends,
I have done with my B.Com(Pass) and my percentage is 35%. Now I want to apply and appear in APSC exams. Please tell me can I apply and appear in APSC exams or not? Please tell me asap.

3rd July 2016, 12:14 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply and appear in APSC exams if completed B.Com(Pass) with 35%?

Yes, you can apply for APSC exam with 35% of marks in Graduation.

APSC stands for Assam Public Service Commission.

APSC conducts Combined Competitive Examination for various posts under Assam Civil Services .

Eligibility criteria for Assam Civil Services exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized college or university with any percentage.

-The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 38 years for general category. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-Selection process :-

* Preliminary Examination , and

* Mains Examination .
3rd July 2016, 02:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply and appear in APSC exams if completed B.Com(Pass) with 35%?

APSC stands for Assam Public Service Commission and the same entrance examination is held once for appointment of administrative officers.

--> To minimum qualification which you must have to be a eligible for appearing in the APSC examination are as given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must be within 21 years to 38 years if you belong to General or OBC category. In case you belong to SC/ST or PH category then your age must be within 21 years to 43 years as there is provision of age relaxation of 5 years for these categories.

* You must have completed your bachelor degree course in any stream ( regardless of aggregate in the same until a candidate has passed )or must be in the final year of same from a recognized university.

So being B.Com ( Bachelor of Commerce ) degree holder you are eligible for appearing in the same examination if you satisfy the age criteria too.

For further details regarding the same examination log on to the link www.apsc.nic.in.
3rd July 2016, 02:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

APSC stands for Assam Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for this exam. You can apply for this exam with 35% marks in graduation.

2. The age criteria for thjs exam is 21-38 years. If you belong to reserved category, you can avail upper age relaxation.
3rd July 2016, 04:39 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the APSC ( Assam Public Service Commission ) examination conducted for recruitment as an officers within the state.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidates must have passed bachelor degree/equivalent from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-38 years with relaxation in upper age limit to appear for examination.

So, you can appear for examination. Candidates with minimum passing percentage are eligible to appear for examination.
3rd July 2016, 06:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in APSC Competitive Exams:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in APSC Competitive examination as you have successfully passed B.Com course. The minimum educational qualification required to appear in APSC Examinations is given below.

>> Candidates must hold a degree from any of the universities incorporated by an act of central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.

>> As you have successfully passed B.Com course, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in APSC Competitive Examination.
3rd July 2016, 06:43 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Yes, you are eligible to apply and appear for Assam Public Service Commission(APSC) Combined Competitive Exam.

Eligibility details-

Nationality:
You must be an Indian citizen.

Educational Qualification:
You must hold a degree from any recognized board.
3rd July 2016, 09:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The different eligibility criteria for Assam Public Service Commission is as below:

*Academic Qualification

Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the exam. You can apply and appear for APSC exam if completed Bachelor of Commerce with 35% marks.

*Age criteria:

21-38 years for general category candidates. OBC and SC/ST candidates upper age relaxation.
3rd July 2016, 10:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For APSC exam there isn't any percentage criteria. You just need pass marks in B.Com degree to become eligible for it.

Hence, no need to be worried about the percentage of marks. Just be prepared for the exam.
3rd July 2016, 10:38 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

APSC is the state civil Services examination and is called Assam Public Service Commission. Graduates in any stream can apply for this examination for getting into state civil services.

Bachelor of Commerce holder with percentage of marks as 35% are eligible for this entrance examination. Minimum age for this examination is 21 years.
15th July 2016, 07:12 PM
anuradha1985

APSC stands for Assam Public Service Commission. Eligibility criteria for this:---

1).Candidate should be Indian.
2).Candidate should have passed graduation from recognized university.
3). Candidate age must be in between 21 to 38 years.
4). Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ST candidates.
9th September 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I Apply APSC Form Fill Up....Iam Now B.A Last Year.....
12th September 2020, 12:11 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Can I apply and appear in APSC exams if completed B.Com(Pass) with 35%?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the APSC ( Assam Public Service Commission ) examination conducted for recruitment as an officers within the state. The candidates should visit the commission's website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?