15th March 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the entry age for OBC candidate for government job in Assam?

What is the entry age for OBC candidate for government job in Assam? Can you please furnish the correct eligibility criteria required for Government job in Assam? I just want to know the correct information regarding the same. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the age relaxation of MOBC candidate for Upper primary(Assam) teacher job? I'm a female candidate of 38 years and 3 months old
  2. Am I eligible to join Assam police as a SI? What's the age limit of OBC candidates for the same?
  3. Detailed information about Assam Lateral Entry Exam? Can I get admission in any government college outside of Assam?
  4. Does Assam Government provide 3 years age relaxation to TET qualified OBC candidates?
  5. Age limit for OBC category candidates for a government job? Can I apply for a job in BEL at the age of 31?
  6. What is the age limit for OBC candidate to sit for the Assistant Exam under SSCWB Government of West Bengal?
  7. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  8. Age-limit for OBC category candidate for a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the qualification for ACS examination?
  10. How to become a custom officer?
  11. Will there be any Job Openings in Government sector for me with an age of 37 years and from OBC category?
  12. Is there any age relaxation in defense job for OBC candidate
  13. How may I apply for CWE clerical in Arunachal Pradesh? I'm belong to OBC category
  14. How to apply for CWE clerical in AP?
  15. Can I get Government Job in any Department being a candidate with an age of 34.5 years having completed B.Com course?
  16. Will my OBC quota from Assam be considered in Madhya Pradesh for AIEEE?
  17. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  18. Part time job in Government sector for an OBC candidate who has secured 81.85% in H.S.?
14th April 2015, 08:06 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the entry age for OBC candidate for government job in Assam?

Dear definitely we will provide you the Age limits required for the Assam Public service examination. In fact APSC conducts only Two examinations and those are

1.Competitive Exam

2.Departmental Exam

Eligibility criteria for Competitive Examination :

1.You must be a citizen of India.

2. Minimum Age limit : 21 years

Maximum Age limit : 38 years

Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates only.

For SC/ST --- 5 years

PH candidates -- 5 years

Actually OBC has No Age relaxation limits for APSC.

3. You should have completed the graduation from the recognized university with minimum percentage marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?