13th November 2016, 12:38 AM
ragulr130

Can I apply for Forest range officer post after completing B.Sc Computer Technology? What is the procedure of application?

Respected Sir, I am Ragul and I am currently doing my B.Sc Computer Technology (final year). I am interested in becoming a Forest Range Officer, so how can I apply for the post and what is the procedure to become for applying.
Thanks and regards, Ragul R.

14th November 2016, 01:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Forest range officer post after completing B.Sc Computer Technology? What is the procedure of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragulr130 View Post
Respected Sir, I am Ragul and I am currently doing my B.Sc Computer Technology (final year). I am interested in becoming a Forest Range Officer, so how can I apply for the post and what is the procedure to become for applying.
Thanks and regards, Ragul R.

Sorry, you are not eligible for the Forest Range Officer post after completing B.Sc Computer Technology. The candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) in Chemistry/Mathematics or B.Sc in Forestry/Botany/Zoology/Geology from any recognized university, are eligible for the Forest Range Officer post. The recruitment will be done through state public service commission. The eligible candidates can apply for the job when the notifications are issued. Candidates can apply online for the post. The candidates will be selected for the post through written test, physical endurance test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?