14th December 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government jobs being a B.Ed candidate of IGNOU?

Hello Sir,
I am doing B.Ed from IGNOU. I want to apply for Government jobs. But I am afraid that if I am not eligible because I am doing my B.Ed from IGNOU. Please tell me I can apply for Government jobs in this case?

26th December 2015, 12:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government jobs being a B.Ed candidate of IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am doing B.Ed from IGNOU. I want to apply for Government jobs. But I am afraid that if I am not eligible because I am doing my B.Ed from IGNOU. Please tell me I can apply for Government jobs in this case?
After completion B.Ed degree from IGNOU, you can apply for government jobs like assistant teacher post.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for High School teacher exam through TET exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
26th December 2015, 11:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Yes you can apply for a government job with B.Ed degree from IGNOU. IGNOU is a recognised and approved university by UGC. No doubt about it. You are eligible for government job with B.Ed from IGNOU. You can check the details in the website of IGNOU also - http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone
28th September 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm in government job can I apply for B.ed from IGNOU
Can you tell me the degree will be private because in government job so can't do any regular course
22nd March 2020, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Ed(2 years) degree in IGNOU in 2009. Then I did M.Ed, M.Phil and Ph.D(Education) from other state Universities. And also qualified NET in Education. For the post of Assistant Professor(in Education) in Central or state Universities, some are saying B.Ed from IGNOU is not valid.
Is it true?
24th March 2020, 04:16 PM
Himanshu0071
Junior Member+

Yes you can apply for government jobs being a B.ED student of IGNOU .IGNOU is a recognised university by UGC. If you have completed your bachelor's degree then you can apply for teacher posts through TET exam .If along with B.ED you want to go for other government jobs like defence or others then also you can apply provided that you have a bachelor's degree .
19th February 2022, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.ed after 12th? And if not then can I do it after doing BBA.
How long will the B.ed course take after graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?