3rd June 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Com candidate?

Sir,
I have done my 12th and pursuing my B.Com and right now I am in first year. I want to apply for various Government jobs. Kindly tell me about the jobs in Government field for me on my B.Com basis after my B.Com?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  2. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  3. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester female candidate?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  6. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the permanent jobs in government sector?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for PG Diploma in Yoga Science candidate?
  10. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Com candidate? -- [New]
  14. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  15. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  16. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  17. Job opportunities in Goverment Sector for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) candidate?
  18. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
26th June 2015, 03:46 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Com candidate?

After completing your Graduation in Commerce stream,you can apply for various entrance exams to get into different sectors of Govt. services .

Some of the entrance exams for which you can apply are

IBPS exam to get into banking sector as Clerk or PO .

UPSC civil services exam to apply for the posts like IAS,IPS,IFS,IRS,etc.

UPSC CDS exam to get into defense services .

RRB exam to get job in the Indian Railways .

SSC CGL exam to get job for Group B Governmental Posts, Group C Technical Post and more.

Beside these ,Chartered Accountancy is one of the most coveted career option for any commerce student.

The candidate can opt for Company Secretaryship which is one of the lucrative career option after B.Com. CS is offered by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and the duration is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?