2nd September 2011, 02:32 PM
asmi3688

How to apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of BE in Electronics?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am BE Electronics student,and I m looking for Government jobs.
So i just wanted to know that, when PSU exams going to start in between these days??How I can apply???

Related Questions:
  1. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  2. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  3. How to apply for Central government jobs after B.Sc Electronics?
  4. What are the career options available after my 12th?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Com candidate?
  6. Government Jobs in the field of Electronics and Communication, and how to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can i switch to other government sector jobs from Banking field?
  8. Can I apply for Government jobs being a B.Ed candidate of IGNOU? -- [New]
  9. Central Government jobs after B.Sc in Electronics and application procedure for the same?
  10. What all government jobs I can apply when am proceeding to final year B.Tech ECE?
  11. How to opt for government job? What are the career options for electronics engineer?
  12. Which are the PSU companies where I can get if I am form EC branch?
  13. Can a B.Sc IT candidate apply for government jobs?
  14. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  15. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  16. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  17. Government jobs available for B.Com final year female candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. How to get government jobs after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
2nd September 2011, 05:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of BE in Electronics?

One of the options you have is the IES exam. Since you are from the electronics background you can apply for the same. Also you have the option to apply for the other UPSC exams like railways, civil service, IFS etc. The PSC exams are conducted at the state level. There will be notifications providing the details on the same in the leading newspapers and also the websites.
3rd September 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of BE in Electronics?

govt jobs in degree of electronics and telecommunication
16th September 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i completed B.E computer science and engg. how to apply for govt jobs
18th October 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

plz.tell me the eligibility criteria for freshers that is (B.E (ETC))
14th November 2011, 04:46 PM
VegaSridhar

Hi,

Government sector jobs in electronics are booming day by day. Such jobs are highly respected and provide so many opportunities to grow in the respective fields.

Especially electronics side ,there are so many public service firms which are offering handsome packages along with so many incentives.

We've major firms which are recruiting fresh electronics graduates and provide high career prospectus::
  • HAL
  • BEL
  • DRDO
  • BHEL
  • BSNL
  • RRB
  • Delhi Metro Railways
  • ISRO
  • ONGC
  • NTPC

The eligibility to enter into these firms is that you must be graduate (Even final years students can apply) and citizen of India.

All the best
21st December 2011, 11:28 AM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

you can apply some competitive exam in this following govt. companies

BSNL
MTNL
BHEL
ISRO
ONGC
DRDO
NTPC
INDIAN RAILWAY
BANK JOB

OTHERWISE YOU CAN GO FOR IES EXAM,UPSC EXAM.
14th April 2012, 03:58 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Government sector jobs in electronics are booming day by day. Such jobs are highly respected and provide so many opportunities to grow in the respective fields.

Especially electronics side ,there are so many public service firms which are offering handsome packages along with so many incentives.

We've major firms which are recruiting fresh electronics graduates and provide high career prospectus::

HAL
BEL
DRDO
BHEL
BSNL

and many more you can get more dtails from employment news exchanage
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?