4th October 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government jobs in Uttar Pradesh if did B.Tech from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University?

sir i am completed b.tech from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University in 2008 ,sir Can I apply for government jobs in utter pradesh.

Related Questions:
4th October 2014, 10:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government jobs in Uttar Pradesh if did B.Tech from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University?

Yes, you can apply for the government jobs since you have completed your B.Tech from the Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University. Since, you have completed the B.Tech course from the Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, the university has been recognized by Distance Education Council (DEC) and it is also accredited by NAAC with B++ grade. So, you can definitely apply for the government jobs after completing the graduation degree from the Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?