23rd September 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Maximum age limit to apply for job in Delhi Police?

Well i am Chetan Sharma.I want to join Delhi police at the age of 26 yrs so please let me know m i eligible to join indian police whatever the post. I done my Graduation from(B.Com pass).

3rd October 2014, 10:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum age limit to apply for job in Delhi Police?

On the basis of Graduation you can apply for Assistant Sub Inspector and Sub Inspector examination. For Delhi Police this exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission and you can apply for it when the notification is out.

Graduation in any discipline is required for this post and age limit for this examination is 20 to 25 years. There is no age relaxation for this post.

The selection is on merit and you have to face following stages.

1. Written Exam
2. Physical Ability Test
3. Medical Examination

Therefore, please ensure that you have got the required physical requirements and also medical fitness.

For more information visit http://ssc.nic.in
4th October 2014, 10:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum age limit to apply for job in Delhi Police?

The maximum age limit to apply for a Job in Delhi Police is 25 years. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is applicable as per the government rules.

Eligibility for Delhi Constable :-
1.Age Limit :- 18 to 21 years. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
2.Educational Qualification :- You must have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.

Eligibility for Delhi Sub-Inspector :-
1.Age Limit :- 20 to 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
2.Educational Qualification :- You must have completed the graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline stream from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?