17th February 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government Teacher recruitment if secured 59% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 54% in Graduation and 63% in M.Com being a 36 years old candidate?

SIR
I AM PAWANJIT kAUR . I AM 36 YEARS OLD.I AM HAVING 59 % IN 10TH 56 % IN 12TH AND 54 % IN GRDAUATION AND 63% IN M.COM. NOW I AM DOING B.ED FROM MDU. CAN I APPLY FOR GOVERNMENT TEACHER POST

Related Questions:
  1. For which PSU's am I eligible after scoring 7.15 CGPA?
  2. Can I apply for Infosys recruitment of Freshers having secured 68% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in BE? Will there be any reservation for the candidates of SC/ST in Infosys recruitment?
  3. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  4. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Recruitment having secured 85.2% in 10th, in 91% in 12th and 68.21% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 56% in 10th, 67.8% in 12th and 59.25% in Graduation?
  7. Can I apply for NIMCET if secured 64% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 60% in Graduation being an OBC candidate?
  8. Procedure to apply in UP Government Primary Teacher recruitment if qualified in UPTET and NTT 2 years course?
  9. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  10. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  11. What are career opportunities after B.Ed from Allahabad University?
  12. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  13. What is the educational qualification for TTE in Indian Railways?
  14. Can I apply for TCS recruitment having secured 82% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 73% upto B.Tech 6th semester?
  15. What is the requirement to do B.Ed?
  16. Which Companies am I eligible for Campus Placements being a candidate having secured 62% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in BE?
  17. Am I eligible for Infosys Recruitment being a candidate having secured 78% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 57.59 in BE?
  18. Am I eligible for UPSC Exam having secured 49% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 58% in UG and being a candidate of SC category with an age of 28 years?
8th October 2015, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government Teacher recruitment if secured 59% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 54% in Graduation and 63% in M.Com being a 36 years old candidate?

After completion of B.Ed you have to qualify exams like TET/CTET to become eligible for teaching job in government schools. Therefore, just be prepared for these exams because only a good score can get you a government teacher job.

Most of the government teaching jobs have upper age limit of 35 years and there is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category.
1st August 2021, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Government Teacher recruitment if secured 59% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 54% in Graduation and 63% in M.Com being a 36 years old candidate?

SIR I AM Siana. I AM 24 YEARS OLD.I AM HAVING 62 % IN 10TH 57 % IN 12TH AND 73 % IN GRDAUATION AND 78% IN M.sc. NOW I AM DOING B.ED FROM MJP. CAN I APPLY for government teacher post.
From unreserved category
6th August 2021, 03:04 PM
Anujjindal12

Many people want to do teaching jobs in the government sector in India and they want to know the eligibility and age limit for the government teacher jobs. Before knowing eligibility and age limits I would like to describe the type of teaching jobs in the Government sector.

It is well known that Education is essential in all stages or ages. To provide the best education for all groups of children's or students, the government was divided into mainly four classes:-

Primary Education (PRT)
Secondary Education (TGT)
Senior Secondary Education (PGT) and
Degree in Education (Lecturer)
But currently, the Government of India published its New Education Policy for the best education in 2020. According to the new policy, it is categorized in 5+3+3+4 for the age group of 3 to 18 years.

The age limits for the government teachers job are varied according to the posts of teachers. Age can vary from primary teacher posts to TGT or PGT teacher posts. It can also depend on state and central rules, as well as the organizations. But generally, the maximum age limits in the government teachers jobs are 40 years.

Maximum Age limits in central teachers job

Primary Teacher (PRT)- 30 Years
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)- 35 years
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)- 40 years
Note: Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Female, Ex-servicemen and others is 3 to 10 years are applicable for all teacher posts in govt sector.

Age limits and age relaxation for teacher jobs can vary from one state to another. So you should read carefully notifications before applying for the post of government teacher jobs.

I hope you will find this information helpful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?