7th October 2012, 10:42 PM
lucy shukla

Can I apply for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 56% in 10th, 67.8% in 12th and 59.25% in Graduation?

sir i have secured 56% in class 10TH,67.8 in class 12TH,and 59.25 in gredution(b.com), sir can i apply for bank p.o exam.in all the banks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Exams being a candidate having scored 58.50% in 10th and 45% in 12th Class?
  2. How to apply for PO exam after scoring 54.96% in my graduation
  3. Which kind of Bank Exams am I eligible for having scored 54% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 74% in UG with B.Com course?
  4. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  6. Can I apply for bank clerk exam being a candidate? I have scored 59% in 10th and 56% in 12th class
  7. How to apply and when to apply for Bank Exams being a candidate pursuing final year of Post Graduation?
  8. Will I be able to get any Bank jobs after scoring 50% marks in Botany Graduation, 80% and 58.4% in 10th and 12th? Should I try some other exams? Which exams should I try?
  9. Can I apply for bank PO/clerk exam after scoring 48.67% in graduation and 51.66% in 12th class
  10. Can I apply for Bank PO in IBPS after scoring 12th with 80%, 10th with 58%
  11. Am i eligible for bank PO and Bank clerk exam? I have scored 63.33% in 12th and 54.61% in graduation -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  13. Can I give Bank PO Exams being a candidate of pursuing MA in English having secured 57% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 57% in Graduation?
  14. Can I apply for Bank PO after completing 12th and 10th with 57% and 60% in graduation?
  15. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I scored 59.5% in 12th and 63% in Graduation(Supplementary Pass)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for Bank PO position having scored 55% in BE and 45% in 12th Class being a candidate from SC category?
  17. Can I give PO exam after passing with 55%?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for diploma+degree completed student to get a job in MNC?
8th October 2012, 07:34 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 56% in 10th, 67.8% in 12th and 59.25% in Graduation?

Hai,

Yeah shore you are eligible for bank PO exam, as per your educational qualification you are eligible for bank PO exam.

PO(Probationary Officer) exam details:

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete 12th standard with atleast 60% of marks from a recognised board.

OR

The candidate should have to complete bachelor's degree with atleast 50% of marks from any recognised university.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 21 years to 30years,

Relaxation details:
3 years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:-

Written test,

Personal interview.

Syllabus for Written test:-

General english,

Quantitative aptitude,

Reasoning,

General awareness,

Computer knowledge.

All the best.

Last edited by ranjith1438; 9th October 2012 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Small mistake
8th October 2012, 08:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 56% in 10th, 67.8% in 12th and 59.25% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy shukla View Post
sir i have secured 56% in class 10TH,67.8 in class 12TH,and 59.25 in gredution(b.com), sir can i apply for bank p.o exam.in all the banks

You can applicable for BANK PO exam is two process one is SBI and the another process is IBPS.The details of these two exams are given below.The minimum qualification for Bank PO exam is Graduation.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are applicable for SBI and IBPS PO exam.But your age must be in between 21 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .

You have completed graduation degree so you are applicable for Bank PO Exam .

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
  • Reasoning
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • General Awareness
  • General English
  • Computer knowledge
List of the Best books for Bank PO Exam-

Bank PO and Management Trainee ( Common Written Exam Guide) by RPH Editorial Board
Publisher :- Ramesh Publishing House

Bank PO Examination ( Practice Set Papers ) by Upsc Portal
Publisher :- Upsc Portal
Price :- Rs. 200

Bank PO Examination by Ashok Mehta/ Manish Arora/ S. L. Gulati/ IBPS (Auhtor)
Publisher :- New Light Publishers
Price :- Rs. 356

Bank PO Examination ( Solved Papers ) by Chandresh Agrawal
Publisher :- Priynka Prakashan
Price :- Rs. 240

Bank PO Examination ( Practice Workbook ) by Sanjeev Joon
Publisher :- Student Aid Publication
Price :- Rs. 220

8th October 2012, 09:19 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Bank P.O. exam has no connection with the percentage of marks secured in 10th and 12th standard and also there is no percentage of marks required for P.O. exam in Graduation level, only a pass in Graduation is sufficient to apply for Bank P.O. along with other eligibility criteria.

Generally Bank P.O.(Probationary Officer) exam is conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for 19 Public Sector banks.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with good command over computer, can apply for Bank P.O. exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
8th October 2012, 10:39 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

you can apply the bank p.o exam

Eligibility

1. You must of Indian origin.

2. A graduation degree in any stream in required.

3. Age limit is 20 to 30 years for the Bank PO.

4. The age limit is extended by 3 years for OBC.

5. Age limit for SC/ST is extended by 5 years.

The written examination will comprise objective type of tests as follows :

Test Questions Maximum Marks

General Awareness 40
General English 40
Quantitative Aptitude 40
Reasoning Ability 40
Marketing Aptitude/ Computer knowledge 40
8th October 2012, 02:44 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Hi Aspirant

Yes you can write the Bank exams as on the basis of your graduation degree and you are dully eligible to write the exam for the PO Post as on the graduation basis ..

You can write the IBPS Po exam as well as you can write the SBI Bank po exam you are eligible for the both of the po exams ..

Here is Pattern of the IBPS PO Exam:

Maths
Reasoning
GK
English
Computer

Each subject carry 50 marks and it means a total of 250 marks and out of which you have to score 24 marks in each subject individual and a total of 120 and if you are a reserve candidate than you have to score 21 marks in each subject individual and a total of 105 marks .. Also their is Negative marking of 0.25 marks for per wrong answer..

Eligibility Required to apply for the exam :

-The Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university

-The Candidate of the final year can also apply for the exam

-The age of the candidate should be between 20 to 30

-The age relaxation for the obc and sc,st of 3 and 5 years

Citizen :

-India

Best of luck
8th October 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i want know about sap course , what fee structure ? duration?:
8th October 2012, 08:49 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello
Yes you can write the Bank exams as on the basis of your graduation degree and you are dully eligible to write the exam for the PO Post as on the graduation basis ..

You can write the IBPS Po exam as well as you can write the SBI Bank po exam you are eligible for the both of the po exams ..

Here is Pattern of the IBPS PO Exam:

Maths
Reasoning
GK
English
Computer

Each subject carry 50 marks and it means a total of 250 marks and out of which you have to score 24 marks in each subject individual and a total of 120 and if you are a reserve candidate than you have to score 21 marks in each subject individual and a total of 105 marks .. Also their is Negative marking of 0.25 marks for per wrong answer..

-The Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university

-The Candidate of the final year can also apply for the exam

-The age of the candidate should be between 20 to 30

-The age relaxation for the obc and sc,st of 3 and 5 years

Citizen :

-India

Best of luck 8th October 2012 09:39 AM sumitjha14u
Re: Can I apply for Bank
9th October 2012, 05:40 PM

hi,

Bank P.O.(Probationary Officer) exam is conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection)

yes u are applicable for bank po exams.

Below are the some information regarding the exam:

1. The Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university
  2. The Candidate of the final year can also apply for the exam
  3. The age of the candidate should be between 20 to 30
  4. The age relaxation for the obc and sc,st of 3 and 5 years

SOME REFERENCE BOOKS FOR THE EXAM:
  1. Bank PO Examination by Ashok Mehta/ Manish Arora/ S. L. Gulati/ IBPS

2. Bank PO Examination ( Solved Papers ) by Chandresh Agrawal
  3. Bank PO Examination ( Practice Workbook ) by Sanjeev Joon

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
14th August 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for bank po being a candidate having scored 42% in inter and 49% high school and in graduation 79% ?
15th August 2013, 04:38 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 56% in 10th, 67.8% in 12th and 59.25% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i apply for bank po being a candidate having scored 42% in inter and 49% high school and in graduation 79% ?

Dear Friend,

Yes , off course you are eligible for Bank PO exam after completing graduation degree....

There is mainly two types of Bank PO Exam are conducted through out the year are SBI PO and IBPS PO Exam......

SBI Stands For State Bank Of India

Eligibility For SBI PO Exam :-

A candidate who have completed their Graduation Degree in any discipline in any stream from recognized university are eligible for this exam....

There is no any percentage criteria....

A candidate must have the Sufficient Computer Knowledge...

Age Limit should be between 21-30 years for general category...

Relaxation on upper age:

OBC: 33 years.

SC/ST: 35years.

PWD: 10 years.

Ex-Servicemen: 35 years.

A candidate must be an indian...

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection

This exam is conducted by the 19 public Sector Bank of India.....

List of Bank:-
Allahabad Bank , Andhra Bank , Bank of Baroda ,Bank of Maharashtra , Bank of India , Central Bank of India , Punjab & Sind Bank , United Bank of India , Union Bank of India , Vijaya Bank , Canara Bank , Dena Bank , Corporation Bank , Indian Overseas Bank , Indian Bank , Punjab National Bank , Oriental Bank of Commerce , Syndicate Bank , UCO Bank...

Eligibility For IBPS PO Exam :-

candidate who have completed at least their Graduation/Bachelor Degree are eligible to sit for the IBPS PO Exam.....

A candidate must have completed their Graduation degree in any discipline from the Recognized Universities are eligible for this exam....

There is no any percentage criteria...

Good Knowledge of Computer Basic Application....

Age of candidate should be between 20 to 30 years.....

Relaxation for OBC Category on upper age 3 years.

For SC/ST it is up to 5 years...

For PH/PWD category candidate it is applicable up to +10 years...

A candidate must have the Citizenship of India...

List of Top IBPS And SBI PO Exam Books

IBPS Bank PO/MT CWE Practice Work Book
Publisher: Kiran
Rs. 576

IBPS CWE PO / Management Trainee Examinations - An Authentic Guide
Author: Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: Kalinjar Publications (2013)
Rs. 235

CWE IBPS PO / Management Trainee Examination: Practice Papers + Solved Papers (Set of 2 Books)
Author: Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: Kalinjar Publications (2013)
Rs. 255

SBI PO - 20 Practice Sets (E)
Author: Experts Compilation
Publisher: Arihant
Price: Rs. 236

Target SBI Associates and SBI Bank PO Practice Workbook: 2 Past Papers & 12 Practice Sets
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication (2013)
Price: Rs. 179

How to Crack the SBI PO Exam: State Bank of India and Associates Probationary Officer Success Master
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant (2013)
Price: Rs. 225

All the best...
15th August 2013, 05:58 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Firstly please remember that your marks in 10th or 12th standard are not an issue. You only have to worry about marks in graduation because that is what matters to appear for the Banking Exams.

There are two major Bank PO entrance exams. State Bank of India is responsible for conducting one exam while Institute of Banking Personnel Services is responsible for conducting the other exam.

While State Bank of India conducts the exam for itself, Institute of Banking Personnel Services conducts the exam on the behalf of 19 Public Sector Banks.

Now coming to your question, you can not appear for the IBPS Bank PO. To do so you must have 60 percent marks in graduation where you have scored 59.25. Sorry but even with 59.99 percent marks, you are not eligible for the IBPS Bank PO.

Although if you belongs to SC and ST then it is possible to apply since the requirement is 55 percent. Otherwise your option is State Bank of India PO entrance exam.

State Bank of India is the largest PSU bank in the country. It has yet not followed the new guidelines for the Bank PO exam by the central government which requires candidate to have 60 percent marks in graduation.

Which means that you still have the chance to apply for the SBI Bank PO.

SBI Bank PO Eligibility

1. Nationality of the candidate should be Indian.

2. A graduation degree in any discipline.

3. There is no marks criteria.

4. A certificate/diploma in Computer operating skills.

5. Age limit is 21 to 30 years.

6. With 3 years relaxation for OBC.

7. And 5 years relaxation for SC and ST.
15th August 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

dear sir.. i completed my degree in supplementary am i eligible to write bank po. please tell me regards suresh
16th August 2013, 12:23 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir.. i completed my degree in supplementary am i eligible to write bank po. please tell me regards suresh
YES, You can apply for the BANK PO exams if you have completed your Graduation on or before 1st July 2013

Even if you have given the supplementary exams nad have passed than you can apply

You can apply for the IBPS BANK PO written exams
But last date to apply for this exams is 17th August 2013

Website to fill forms is www.ibps.in

Fees is Rs 600

Eligibilty:
A degree in any discipline from a recognized University
Age should be between 20 and 30 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?