17th September 2016, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Bachelor of Fine Arts?

How I can apply for a government job after completing bfa(bachelor of fine arts) in applied arts? Also tell me about salary structure.? Please do let me know the complete procedure which I need to follow to apply for the government job and get the same!

Related Questions:
26th September 2016, 12:39 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Bachelor of Fine Arts?

Most of the Arts students after completing their graduation apply for Civil Service Exam & Bank Exams. To get the government job is not so easy as competition has increased a lot. First you must apply for the job online then prepare yourself for the entrance exam. Must score good marks to secure place for the interview.
I suggest you to buy employment news this paper will give you all the details regarding government job exams. You can buy it from any paper vendor shop.
8th August 2021, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Bachelor of Fine Arts?

Please tell me the steps to get government job after bfa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?