23rd March 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Project Associate recruitment with 58% in BTech?

Hello friends, I have secured 58% in BTech. Now, I want to apply for Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Project Associate recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

25th March 2019, 06:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Project Associate recruitment with 58% in BTech?

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Project Associate position in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited is given below.

Name of the Organization - Hindustan Machine Tools Limited

Name of the Job Position - Project Associate

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in
@ Electronics and Communication Engineering or
@ Mechanical Engineering
from a recognized university.

>> There is no certain minimum percentage is required to be eligible.

>> Also, you must have 1 to 2 years of experience to be eligible. And desirable knowledge is required in AutoCAD/ Machine Design or Solid Works is desirable.

Click here for website
25th March 2019, 07:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Project Associate recruitment with 58% in BTech?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Project Associate recruitment with 58% marks in B.Tech. To be eligible to apply for Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Project Associate recruitment, you should have passed B.E/ B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication with minimum aggregate of 65% marks from a recognised college/ university. Since, you have secured 58% marks in your B.Tech course, you are not eligible to apply for Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Project Associate recruitment.
25th March 2019, 12:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Last date to apply for Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Project Associate recruitment has passed. Interview date for same recruitment was 09/03/2019. You were not eligible to apply for apply for Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Project Associate recruitment with 58% in BTech. Candidates who have passed BE/BTech degree in Mechanical Engineering and Electronics & Communications Engineering with at least 65% marks from any recognized university were eligible to apply for Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Project Associate recruitment.

Official notification link is given below:
http://www.hmtindia.com/2018/PA_Web_Ad_March_2019.pdf

Last edited by ppsahu; 29th March 2019 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Remove *
26th March 2019, 12:36 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Can I apply for Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Project Associate recruitment with 58% in BTech?

With b tech degree you cant apply to this post ..

ITI or apprentice from any institution are eligible for this post..

Able to operate EOT Crane and moulding on SRW-I & SRW-II
moulding machines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?