26th August 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for Indian Navy Pilot Observer recruitment for B.Sc(PCM) graduate?

Hello,
Am I eligible for Indian Navy as Pilot Observer? I have given B.Sc(PCM) 3rd year with GNDU this year. How can I apply for this?

13th August 2016, 08:00 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for Indian Navy Pilot Observer recruitment for B.Sc(PCM) graduate?

No, you are not eligible for Indian Navy as Pilot Observer being a B.Sc(PCM) graduate.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Navy Pilot Observer recruitment:-

Academic qualification:

-The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech degree with 55% marks in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 12th standard.

-The candidate must have completed their degree course at the time of making application. Final year/semester appearing candidates will not be allowed to apply.

Age Limit :

For General Candidates (with no CPL) : 19-24 years (i.e. born between 02 January 1992 and 01 January 1997)

For Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) Holders :19-25 Years (i.e. Born between 02 January 1991 and 01 January 1997)
26th March 2019, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for Indian Navy Pilot Observer recruitment for B.Sc(PCM) graduate?

I am graduated with B.Sc (PCM ) and got 56.5 %. Am I eligible for Indian Navy by CDS exam . If yes then for which branch am I eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?