28th November 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NHAI Young Professional(Finance) recruitment being an MBA postgraduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done MBA. I want to apply for NHAI recruitment of this year for the post of Young Professional(Finance). Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

3rd December 2018, 03:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NHAI Young Professional(Finance) recruitment being an MBA postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done MBA. I want to apply for NHAI recruitment of this year for the post of Young Professional(Finance). Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Yes, you can apply to the NHAI Young Professional (Finance) recruitment being an MBA postgraduate. However, you should fulfill the below given eligibility and work experience criteria to apply to the NHAI Young Professional (Finance) recruitment. You should have obtained an MBA (Finance) from a recognized university / institute to apply to the NHAI Young Professional (Finance) recruitment. You should have experience in Financial Accounting / Budgeting / Internal / Audit / Contract Management / Fund Management / Disbursement in Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies to apply to the NHAI Young Professional (Finance) recruitment.
4th December 2018, 01:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NHAI Young Professional(Finance) recruitment being an MBA postgraduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NHAI Young Professional(Finance) recruitment being an MBA postgraduate. But you must have experience of Financial Accounting/Budgeting/Internal /Audit/Contract Management/Fund Management/Disbursement in Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies to be eligible.
Candidates who have a degree in Commerce/Accounts from a recognized university or ICAI/ICWAI/MBA(Finance) from a recognized University/Institute are eligible to apply for NHAI Young Professional(Finance) recruitment.
For detailed information, visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://www.nhai.gov.in/writereaddata...l_document.pdf
4th December 2018, 06:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their graduation in commerce/accounts or ICAI/ICWAI/MBA(Finance) from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for NHAI Young Professional(Finance) recruitment. As you are an MBA Finance postgraduate, so you are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
4th December 2018, 07:38 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

NHAI (National Highway Authority of India) Young Professional(Finance) recruitment:

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidate must have Degree in Commerce/Accounts from a recognized university or ICAI/ICWAI/MBA(Finance) from a recognized University.

>> Experience in Financial Accounting/Budgeting/Internal /Audit/Contract Management/Fund Management/Disbursement in Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies preferred.

>> Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on 11th December 2018.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.nhai.org.
4th December 2018, 08:20 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Yes, you can apply for NHAI (National Highway Authority of India) Young Professional(Finance) recruitment.

Eligibility Criteria for NHAI (National Highway Authority of India) Young Professional(Finance) recruitment:

Candidate must have Degree in Commerce/Accounts from a recognized university or ICAI/ICWAI/MBA(Finance) from a recognized University.

Experience in Financial Accounting/Budgeting/Internal /Audit/Contract Management/Fund Management/Disbursement in Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies preferred.

Candidates should be below 32 years.

For more information, you can visit on www.nhai.org.
4th December 2018, 10:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Requirements required to apply for NHAI Young Professional (Finance) recruitment:

Some of the major requirements required in order to apply for NHAI Young Professional (Finance) recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)

Name of the Job Position - Young Professional (Finance)

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have done Degree in Accounts or Commerce from a recognized university or ICWAI or ICAI or MBA Finance from recognized university or institute.

>> And also you must have experience in Financial Accounting/ Internal/ Audit or Budgeting or Contract Management or Disbursement or Fund Management in State government or central government.

>> As you have completed MBA course, if you have working experience in the concerned fields as mentioned above then I can say that you are certainly eligible.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?