28th November 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Young Professional(Finance) in NHAI?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of Young Professional(Finance) in NHAI? I have applied for the same post through NHAI recruitment. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

3rd December 2018, 05:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Young Professional(Finance) in NHAI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of Young Professional(Finance) in NHAI? I have applied for the same post through NHAI recruitment. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

Pay Scale allotted to Young Professional (Finance) in NHAI (on contract basis) is given below:

Selected candidates can get a consolidated amount of Rs 60,000 per month, inclusive of all allowances.

The consolidated remuneration will be increased @5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance. There are 70 Young Professional (Finance) posts available in the NHAI (on contract basis). Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
3rd December 2018, 05:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Details of pay scale allotted to Young Professional (Finance) in NHAI are mentioned below :-

—> Initial consolidated amount of Rs. 60000/- per month, inclusive of all allowances.

—> The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% every succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.
4th December 2018, 02:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates for the post of Young Professional(Finance) in NHAI will get an initial consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000/- per month including all allowances. Consolidated remuneration @ 5% will be increased under satisfactory performance for each succeeding year.

For detailed information, visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://www.nhai.gov.in/writereaddata...l_document.pdf
4th December 2018, 07:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Being a Young Professional(Finance) in NHAI, you may get an approximate salary of Rs. 55,000/- and above per month. The salary will increase by 5% every year, depending upon the work performance and experience of the candidate.

Web: http://nhai.gov.in
4th December 2018, 08:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

NHAI (National Highway Authority of India) Young Professional(Finance) recruitment:

An initial consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000 per month, inclusive of all allowances. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.nhai.org.
4th December 2018, 09:18 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Pay scale allotted for NHAI (National Highway Authority of India) Young Professional(Finance) recruitment is Rs. 60,000 per month, inclusive of all allowances. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.

For more information, you can visit on www.nhai.org.
4th December 2018, 11:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for the position of an Young Professional (Finance) of NHAI recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for the position of an young professional (Finance) of NHAI recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)

Name of the Job Position - Young Professional (Finance)

>> Initial consolidated amount - Rs.60,000/- per month inclusive of all the allowances.

>> And the consolidated remuneration shall be increased @5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?