28th November 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of NHAI Young Professional(Finance) recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Young Professional(Finance) through NHAI recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

3rd December 2018, 08:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of NHAI Young Professional(Finance) recruitment?

The selection process of NHAI Young Professional(Finance) recruitment, will be done on the basis of a personal interview. The candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of their academic qualification and experience in the relevant field are eligible to appear for the interview.

Interested candidates can visit the website and apply.

Web: http://www.nhai.org/current-vacancies.htm

4th December 2018, 06:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of NHAI Young Professional(Finance) recruitment?

Selection procedure of NHAI Young Professional(Finance) recruitment comprises of written test and personal interview. Candidates are selected based on score obtained in the written test and performance in the personal interview.

Official notification link for NHAI Young Professional(Finance) recruitment is;
http://www.nhai.org/writereaddata/Po...l_document.pdf

4th December 2018, 08:39 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

NHAI (National Highway Authority of India) Young Professional(Finance) recruitment:

Selection Procedure: Through written test and interview applicants will be recruited.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.nhai.org.

4th December 2018, 09:23 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Selection Procedure of NHAI (National Highway Authority of India) Young Professional(Finance) recruitment:

Written test

Personal Interview

For more information, you can visit on www.nhai.org.

5th December 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for the recruitment of Young professional (finance) through NHAI Recruitment

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?