14th August 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment being a BE Electrical Engineer?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BE in Electrical Engineering course. I want to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment. I am interested to join through SSC as a Junior Engineer. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

16th August 2019, 07:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment being a BE Electrical Engineer?

Candidates who have completed their B.E/b.Tech/3 years diploma in electrical engineering from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment (electrical department). As you are a B.E Electrical Engineer, so if you have the above qualification, then you will be eligible for the recruitment.
16th August 2019, 10:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment being a BE Electrical Engineer?

The minimum education required to apply for SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Junior Engineer recruitment is a Diploma or Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical engineering from a recognized institute. In addition, in case of some organizations post qualification experience in relevant field is also desired.

So, having completed your Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical, you are eligible to apply for Junior Engineer (Electrical) posts under the same recruitment.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/Por...e_13082019.pdf and go through the official notification released for the same recruitment.
17th August 2019, 11:56 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment after successful completion of B.E in Electrical Engineering. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

Name of the Organization - Staff Selection Commission (SSC)

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

>> You are eligible to apply for this post in the below mentioned departments.
@ Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) - MES
@ Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) - Border Roads Organization, Ministry of Defence
@ Junior Engineer (Electrical) - Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval)

>> The detailed qualification criteria can be obtained from 7th and 8th pages of the official notification that is given below.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply
17th August 2019, 01:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment being a BE Electrical Engineer.
You must have post qualification experience of minimum 2 years in the relevant field to be eligible.

Detailed information is available at;
https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/Por...e_13082019.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?