10th November 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Ticket Examiner post in Railway being a Polytechnic(CE) 2nd year student? When RRB exam will be conducted?

Hello
I want to do a railway job as an ticket examiner.
I'm studying polytechnic 2nd year in civil branch.
i want to know that my education gets suitable for the RRB.
on what time the railway board conducts RRB exams.

25th November 2014, 12:42 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Can I apply for Ticket Examiner post in Railway being a Polytechnic(CE) 2nd year student? When RRB exam will be conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to do a railway job as an ticket examiner.
I'm studying polytechnic 2nd year in civil branch.
i want to know that my education gets suitable for the RRB.
on what time the railway board conducts RRB exams.
Yes, of course you can apply for T.T.E exam, while studying polytechnic 2nd year. 10th standard or 12th standard is the minimum educational qualification required to apply.

T.T.E - Travelling Ticket Examiner exam is conducted by Railways Recruitment Board(R.R.B)

Eligibility Criteria:
You should be passed the 10th or 12th with at least 50% marks from any recognized university.
Your age must be in between 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students upto 5 years for SC/ST category students and 3 years for OBC category students.

Selection Process is based on RRB entrance exam and Medical test. The notification for T.T.E entrance exam is not yet released. To get more updates regarding the exam, please go through the employment news paper and official website of RRB as well.

Official Website => www.rrbchennai.gov.in
9th April 2021, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Ticket Examiner post in Railway being a Polytechnic(CE) 2nd year student? When RRB exam will be conducted?

After completing my 10th & diploma exam.May I apply for Ticket counter jobs?
12th June 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

After polytechnic apply for railways tv exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?