14th May 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in UPSSSC Junior Engineer recruitment having completed Diploma Mechanical from UGC approved university?

Respected Sir,
I have done Mechanical Engineering Diploma course by UGC approved university. Can I apply in UPSSSC Junior Engineer recruitment? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of UPSSSC Junior Assistant will be published? Procedure to apply?
  2. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  3. Can I apply for Indian Army Junior Assistant recruitment being a 26 years old Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  5. Does KSOU approved by AICTE or UGC being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and want to pursue B.Tech from KSOU?
  6. Am I eligible to apply in UPSSSC ADO recruitment having secured 44% in 12th?
  7. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  8. Is Karnataka state open university approved by AICTE, UGC, DCE? I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply in UPSSSC ADO recruitment? Detailed information about it
  10. How to do diploma Mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved University after completing ITI Draftsman Mechanical
  11. Can I apply for Junior Engineer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Can I get admission in AICTE universities after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university?
  13. Is Swami Vivekanand University (MP) approved by AICTE and UGC for doing Mechanical diploma course?
  14. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. When the notification of Southern Railway Junior Engineer post will be released?
  16. How can I make my career in Railways? I am a student of B.Tech M.E
  17. Eligibility criteria and selection procedure of ADO in UPSSSC?
  18. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
16th May 2016, 06:49 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply in UPSSSC Junior Engineer recruitment having completed Diploma Mechanical from UGC approved university?

You have done diploma in Mechanical Engineering by UGC approved university. You are interested to apply for the UPSSSC Junior Engineer recruitment.

Yes, definitely you are eligible for the junior engineer post in UPSSSC. Following are the details for this Junior engineer recruitment exam conducted by UPSSSC:

Educational qualification: Student must pass diploma (3 years duration) in the respective discipline from a recognized university.

Age Limit: 21 to 40 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by Interview.

>>But the thing is that UPSSSC has recently released the notification for junior engineer recruitment. But in that recruitment only Civil and Electrical student are eligible to fill the online form. In my opinion you have to wait till the new notification released by UPSSSC in which mechanical student can fill the form. If you want to see the notification then you can go through the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSSSC-Junior-Engineer-Posts-Advertisement.pdf(194.2 KB, 140 views)
16th May 2016, 11:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in UPSSSC Junior Engineer recruitment having completed Diploma Mechanical from UGC approved university?

UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for this UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment being a Diploma holder. But you are eligible to apply for this recruitment only when you complete Diploma in below mentioned streams only.
* Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
* Diploma in Civil Engineering
* Diploma in Electrical Engineering
* Diploma in Agriculture Engineering .etc.,

As you have successfully completed Diploma in Engineering, I am sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment. The minimum age criteria required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 40 years in order to be eligible. The selection process of this Junior Engineer recruitment which is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) basically consists of Written Test.
17th May 2016, 06:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You need to have a minimum educational qualification of graduation from a recognized University in order to be eligible to apply for UPSSC Junior Engineer post. Therefore, I request you to first of all complete a degree course and then opt for the above mentioned post.
20th May 2016, 04:26 PM
asha2016

UPSSSC stands for Uttar Pradesh subordinate staff selection commission . UPSSSC has announced the notification for recruitment of junior Engineer from combined junior Engineer Examination under UPSSSC .
Candidates who possessed degree in Engineering & its branches are most eligible for UPSSSC combined junior Engineer Examination 2016.
you are certainly eligible to apply for this UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment being a Diploma holder. But you are eligible to apply for this recruitment only when you complete Diploma in below mentioned streams only.
* Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
* Diploma in Civil Engineering
* Diploma in Electrical Engineering
* Diploma in Agriculture Engineering
you can get detail information about other criteria ,age relaxation & other aspect of UPSSSC from official website of UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in

Enclosure for UPSSSC ae given below
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSSSC Adv..pdf(9.25 MB, 72 views)
31st December 2016, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed btech from ugc approved college can i apply for upsssc je
5th January 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year engineering student ,so I want to ask that can I apply for upsssc combined junior engineer?
21st May 2018, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply in upsssc je recruitment having completed B.E. degree from mumbai university?
21st May 2018, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply in upsssc je civil recruitment having completed B.E. degree from Mumbai university? Uttar pradesh is my native place
5th November 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.tech in civil engineering. Am I eligible to fill the UPSSSC J.E form?.
12th December 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in mechanical (automobile) from BTE UP after that I have btech in mechanical stream .am I eligible for UPSSSC he reqruitment
12th November 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma and b.tech in mechanical engineering . Am i eligible for UPSSSC je 4/2018 advt.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?