28th August 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my MBBS course. I am interested to apply in Uranium Corporation of India Limited recruitment for Medical Officer post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.

31st August 2019, 02:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS graduate? Last date to apply?

To apply for current opening for the post of Medical Officer under Uranium Corporation of India Limited (PO : Jaduguda Mines, Distt. : Singhbhum (East), Jharkhand – 832102.Phone No. 0657 –2730058 ), one is required to have completed his/her MBBS degree course from a recognised university followed by a minimum work experience of three years in relevant field in any reputed hospital.

So, having completed your MBBS degree course, you are eligible to apply for the same recruitment if you also hold post qualification experience in relevant field.

Further, as the recruitment is Walk in Interview type, so you just need to visit at specified venue on 16.09.2019 with all the necessary documents.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.ucil.gov.in/job.html.
31st August 2019, 04:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS graduate? Last date to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my MBBS course. I am interested to apply in Uranium Corporation of India Limited recruitment for Medical Officer post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.

Yes, you can apply to the Medical Officer recruitment in the Uranium Corporation of India Limited being an MBBS graduate, provided you have at least 3 years relevant experience in a reputed hospital. Your age should be below 65 years for applying to the Medical Officer recruitment in the Uranium Corporation of India Limited.

You can walk in for the interview on 16th September, 2019 at 9.30 AM in the conference room of New Administrative Building – Jaduguda. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
31st August 2019, 04:38 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Medical Officer recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess MBBS degree recognized by Indian Medical Council with minimum three years relevant experience in reputed hospital. PG degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage. Knowledge of Telugu language is essential.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate maximum age is 65 years.

** Date of Interview: 16/09/2019 at 09.30 AM.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
31st August 2019, 08:48 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Uranium Corporation of India Limited Medical Officer recruitment -

* Eligibility Criteria

Minimum required for the post is MBBS recognized by Indian Medical Council with minimum three years relevant experience.

* Maximum age to apply for this post is 65 years.

For more information log on to official website www.ucil.gov.in.
1st September 2019, 12:31 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Being an MBBS graduate you're eligible to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Medical Officer recruitment. However, if you completed a PG Degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply directly walk-in on 16/09/2019 below address,

Contact Address:
Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines,
Distt. : Singhbhum (East), Jharkhand – 832102.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?