2nd February 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Airforce after B.E. in Electrical Engineering? Tips to prepare for the exam?

hello sir,
i am shankar
.i am in six sem in electrical engg. branch.
i want 2 join air force in the permanent commission! or any way........
i want to start my preparation from now
.so,kindly tell me the procedure of the exam
.what books i should refer to clear the written(reasoning) exam
.what generally comes(topics) in the exam.
how many chances are there to apply for the IAF (ues)!
thank you
THANK YOU ,SIR..........

3rd February 2011, 12:04 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Airforce after B.E. in Electrical Engineering? Tips to prepare for the exam?

hi..
the best way for you to join the air fore as an fighter pilot would be to write the cds exam ,you would find the information about the cds exam at www.upsc.gov.in
bu mind you ,to become an fighter pilot you have to pass an series of medical tests and also you have to have an perfect sight,
also you have to pass an fight simulation test to become an fighter pilot and you will get an only one chance in your life to pass it
all the best
9th February 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Airforce after B.E. in Electrical Engineering? Tips to prepare for the exam?

Sir,how can i collect air force force through Ues
22nd February 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am bankey
from mathura
sir,
now i am studying in electronics&communication in sixth sem now i am join to iaf as a pilot in any way plese tell me about the syllabus of ues and procedure also know about the preparetion books a lot of thanking you
23rd February 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

hell...oh..

i just do my 6th sem in EEE engineering...can,anyone say, how to join into IAF ...plz..
My email ID iz: [email protected]
13th March 2011, 06:59 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to join Indian Airforce after B.E. in Electrical Engineering? Tips to prepare for the exam
write the cds exam ,you would find the information about the cds exam at www.upsc.gov.in
bu mind you ,to become an fighter pilot you have to pass an series of medical tests and also you have to have an perfect sight,
also you have to pass an fight simulation test to become an fighter pilot

good luck
26th April 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i am an electr.enngg. 3rd year.Iwant to join IAF through technical branch.Plz. tel me the xam and the way by which i can join
28th August 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir..
i do my 5th sem in elec. & comm engineering... i would lyk 2 join airforce after completion of my BE..so which kin f xamz i hv 2 give for achivin a gud job in airforce...

waitig fr ur ans...
thank u so much..:)
6th January 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to join Indian air force after completing my engineering in electrical branch.
so,what should i have to do for this.i am in 3 rd year
11th June 2012, 10:34 PM
mnbgvs

dear friend,

To join in air force as pilot you have to appear in AFCAT exam.

Eligibility for AFCAT exam:-

For Flying branch:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade , but must have had maths and physics in 12th...

2.Age should be in between 19-23 years.

3.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

4.candidate must be unmarried male.

5.Candidate should be physically fit.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
So, go for it..

All the best.
16th December 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Medium please give me a way to join indian airforce as a electrical engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?