26th February 2018, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university?

Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university? What are the minimum criteria followed to apply for the government jobs? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Awaiting to get your response.

2nd March 2018, 01:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university?

Yes, you can get a government job after completion of B.Tech Mechanical from CMJ University. The university is located in Meghalaya and is recognized by University Grants Commission. So, the degrees and certificates received from this university are also valid for all types of jobs, whether they are private jobs or government jobs. I have also attached a file below where you can get some more details of the university.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CMJ University.pdf(22.6 KB, 8 views)
2nd March 2018, 11:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university?

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for government job opportunities after successful completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from CMJ University. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible for getting job in government sector.

>> The minimum qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examination in order to be eligible.

>> As you are done with Graduation in Mechanical stream, I am sure that you are eligible to get job in Government sector, Private sector as well as in Core sector. Besides this, some of the major recruiters are
* Railway Recruitment Board
* IBPS
* India post
* SBI
* Staff Selection Commission
* Union Public Service Commission..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?