27th July 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech in Mining Engineering? Which types of job can I get?

Hello sir, I am Nirav from Rajkot (Gujarat). I have passed 12th with 60% marks and studying in final year of B.TECH in Mining Engineer but I am confused weather I can get Government job or not? Which types of job can I get? Very much confused and eagerly waiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a professor in private or government college after completion of mining engineering?
  2. List of government jobs after completion of M.Tech from mining engineering?
  3. Can I do masters in mining after completion of B.Tech computer science in Australia?
  4. Private companies offering recruitment to Mining Engineer in India?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  6. How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where should a BAMS apply for government job? Types of job available for BAMS in government sector? -- [New]
  8. Is there any chance to get a job in mining? I am doing B.Tech ECE
  9. How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?
  10. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  11. What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  12. What is the eligibility for government job after completion of civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  15. Job prospects for me after 3 year Diploma in Mining from Zimbabwe?
  16. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  17. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  18. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
28th July 2016, 08:29 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech in Mining Engineering? Which types of job can I get?

Mining Engineering offers good job prospects in both government as well as private sector organizations.

You can join the following job positions:
->Mine Manager
->Mine Planner
->Mine Designer
->Mine Ventilation Engineer
->Mining Investment Analyst
->Consultant
->Production Manager in surface mines, underground coal mines

Public sector organizations that provide employment opportunities:
->Indian Bureau of Mines
->Geological Survey of India
->Uranium Corporation of India
->Indian Petrochemical Corporation Ltd. and so on.
11th August 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech in Mining Engineering? Which types of job can I get?

You can go for Government jobs like IBPS PO or SSC CGL Exam
Right now you can apply for IBPS PO because its application form are available till 13 th aug. You have only two days left for this.
To know more visit:
https://www.eduncle.com/ibps-po-recruitment-exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?