3rd October 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?

I am a final year mechanical engineering student. I want to work in government sector so that I will give my efforts to my country towards the success.? Can someone please answer me soon on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  4. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year? -- [New]
  5. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  6. Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?
  7. Which exams are necessary for getting a government job after completion of mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  9. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  11. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the state government jobs in Odisha which I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I apply for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  15. Central government job details after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  16. How may I find a job in Indian railways after completion of mechanical engineering course?
  17. How to get a government job in India after completion of BDS degree?
  18. What are the advantages of doing M.Tech course if I wanted to get a government job in future?
3rd October 2015, 09:23 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?

Why not you have all eligibility criteria to apply for various types of Central government sector job. For any type of job you will provide service to country directly (Defense ) and indirectly (By improve the profits ). So any type of job you will give service to our country.

And coming to the type of job whether you want to do core steam jobs or in general jobs irrespective of your stream. Any ways here I am providing you the various jobs.

<> Various PSU jobs

<> Indian Railways

<> Civil Services

<> Defense Sector

<> Postal Jobs

<> Staff Selection commission

<> CBI

<> IB etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?