24th October 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for BHEL Technician Apprentice recruitment?

I have heard that BHEL has published a recruitment for Technician Apprentice. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

29th October 2018, 01:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for BHEL Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for BHEL Technician Apprentice recruitment are:

Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/Mechatronics Engineering/Civil Engineering from any recognized institute to be eligible to apply for BHEL Technician Apprentice recruitment. Candidates must have passed*their Diploma Engineering in the years 2016/2017/2018 to be eligible.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://www.bheledn.com/images/pdf/TA.pdf
29th October 2018, 03:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for BHEL Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that BHEL has published a recruitment for Technician Apprentice. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering / Civil Engineering in the year 2016/2017/2018 from a recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible for the BHEL Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders). Candidates’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years (General), 30 years (OBC) and 32 years (SC/ST). The BHEL website link is given Click Here
29th October 2018, 09:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for BHEL Technician Apprentice recruitment;

The detailed information the educational qualification required to apply for BHEL Technician Apprentice recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - BHEL

Name of the Job Position - Technician Apprentice

>> You must have passed 10th Class under 10+2 system of Education. And you must have done Diploma in the concerned trade. Some of the trades are Industrial, Civil or Computer or Electrical or Metallurgy or Steno or Audit or Production or Mechanical...etc.,

Click here for More Details

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?