12th November 2016, 01:45 AM
keerthui

Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing B.Sc Physics without Maths?

Respected Sir, I am a B.Sc Physics graduate girl but I did not studied Mathematics class 12th. I want to know whether I am eligible for the Indian Air Force or not? Is there any other way to join the Indian Air Force? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  2. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  3. Which Indian Airforce form can i fill on my 10th qualification basis?
  4. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  5. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force?
  6. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  8. Whether a girl can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th? Can I join Indian Air Force Medical Institute for MBBS?
  9. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  10. How can I join indian air force?
  11. How to become a Pilot after completion of 10th?
  12. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?
  13. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  14. How can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th science with 55%
  15. How may I get the previous years MBA(IT & Systems) exam papers of group G & H for ICFAI, Tripura?
  16. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force? -- [New]
  17. How to join Navy or any Air Craft course after completing 12th from Physics and Maths?
  18. Career in Defense services for B.E.(IT) students?
14th November 2016, 12:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing B.Sc Physics without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keerthui View Post
Respected Sir, I am a B.Sc Physics graduate girl but I did not studied Mathematics class 12th. I want to know whether I am eligible for the Indian Air Force or not? Is there any other way to join the Indian Air Force? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for Indian Air Force through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Air Force Academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics from a recognized University.

Age Criteria:-

Air Force Academy: - 19 to 23 Years
14th November 2016, 01:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing B.Sc Physics without Maths?

No, you are not eligible for recruitment in Air Force as it is necessary to have mathematics and physics as maim paper in 12th board examination.

So, with only physics you cannot appear for examination for recruitment in Air Force after bachelor degree through CDS or any other entry.
14th November 2016, 08:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Being a B.Sc in Physics passed girl candidate but not having Mathematics at your higher secondary school level you are not eligible for joining Indian Air force as for the same you need to have completed your Class 12th with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry as main subjects along with graduation in Physics or Mathematics or engineering stream.

But in case you are interested to join Indian defense sector then you can look for the option of Indian Army through CDS entrance examination as for this there is no compulsion any subjects at any stage of studies.

For joining Indian Army ( Indian Military Academy, IMA ) through CDS entrance examination, you need to be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 19 years to 24 years apart from your mentioned educational qualification.

Further details regarding the same examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
14th November 2016, 11:02 PM
keerthui

Quote:
Originally Posted by BISWARUPYOGI View Post
Yes, you are eligible for Indian Air Force through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Air Force Academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics from a recognized University.

Age Criteria:-

Air Force Academy: - 19 to 23 Years
Sir I am like to join in flying force sir....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?