3rd May 2015, 09:15 AM
hrishikeshsrivastava

List of exams which we can give after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a job?

please tell me all type of exams held btech passed out students in civil engineering

-railway jobs
-pwd jobs, etc.

and organisations responsible for it? I just need to know about all the exams information as I need to apply and get the job at some time? So, lease provide me the information soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  2. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  3. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  4. What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  5. List of government job exams?
  6. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  7. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  8. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  9. Steps to be taken for preparing civil services exams after completion of btech
  10. What are the job opportunity after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  11. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Scholarship exams for Engineering student
  13. How can I get a government job after passing B.E Civil Engineering? Which exams are conducted for civil engineering?
  14. Different Exams that a Chemical Engineering candidate can appear for after completion of B.Tech?
  15. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  16. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  17. Date of upcoming IBPS Exam for the year 2012?
  18. List of examinations and syllabus or pattern of B.Tech Civil engineering for government job?
3rd May 2015, 03:55 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of exams which we can give after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a job?

There are many exams held for the government jobs in civil engineering are -

>> S.S.C. Technical

>> I.E.S.

>> R.R.B.

These are the main exams in technical field for the government jobs where you can apply for various posts as -

>> Junior engineer in Water supply department

>> Junior engineer in Irrigation department

>> Junior engineer in Water Resource department

>> Sub Divisional officer

>> AXEN

>> I.E.S. officer

>> Junior engineer or Sub Divisional officer in pwd Department.
22nd March 2021, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of exams which we can give after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a job?

How yo become sub divisional officer in pwd department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?