1st November 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges in Bangalore are best to study Ph.D. to increase government job chances?

I am a NET qualified student of food science and nutrition. I want to know about the colleges with detail information from where i can complete my phd on food & nutrition and which can increase my job chances in government sector? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in Singapore or Newzealand? Chances of getting job in Nezealand?
  2. What are government job chances after studying Homeopathy course? -- [New]
  3. Can I study PhD in Computer Application in Delhi being MCA postgraduate of Bangalore? List of colleges?
  4. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  5. How can I study PhD being a 42 years old Government employee and post graduate in Commerce?
  6. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  7. Minimum marks required in MA to study PhD? Job in government college is possible after PhD?
  8. Colleges offering Integrated PhD in Physics in Bangalore?
  9. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  10. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will the Tamilnadu Government increase the medical seats?
  12. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  13. What is the syllabus followed for government job exams after completion of M.Pharmacy course?
  14. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  15. List colleges for doing Integrated PhD in Physics in Bangalore?
  16. Way to do PhD in HR while doing government job?
  17. Chances to study PhD in Mathematics in Abroad for M.Phil candidate?
  18. How to pursue a career as English Lecturer after doing M.A in English
10th November 2015, 11:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges in Bangalore are best to study Ph.D. to increase government job chances?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a NET qualified student of food science and nutrition. I want to know about the colleges with detail information from where i can complete my phd on food & nutrition and which can increase my job chances in government sector? Please reply.
Well, Government jobs are not based on the college. To get an Government job you must appear and qualify in the UPSC, SSC or State Government exam. However, here I am listing you the best PhD colleges in Bangalore.
  • Maharana Prathap Institute of Technology and Science, Bangalore
  • Sheshadripuram Commerce College, Bangalore
  • Kadandale Krishna Rao Memorial College of Hotel Management, Bangalore
  • Darshan First Grade Evening College, Bangalore
  • Bhagwan Buddha First Grade Arts and Commerce College, Bangalore
  • Government First Grade College, Mulbagal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?