7th May 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Complete details about Physical Efficiency test of Chandigarh Police?

Sir, iam kunal kareer from himachal pradesh plz teel me about physiacl eficiency test of chandigarh police all info about chd police like a ground test etc...

16th May 2014, 10:04 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Complete details about Physical Efficiency test of Chandigarh Police?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to go for police training and you want to know that what are the physical efficiency required for that in Chandigarh police. So let me clearing your doubts and tell you complete details , so the candidates who’s qualified for police is need to be qualifying there physical test. First of all they measure height which is minimum require for 5 feet and 7inches as minimum height require for test. Then they measure the running capability that is to be run 1600 meter in 7 minutes.

Then they measure jump that is long jump as 3.70 mtr height to be crossed by a long jump. Then comes to high jump that is minimum 1.5 mtr for high jump. So that they can choose the people for police posts as for they qualify for the next level test.

And there is also a another category and that is for women category as that the requirement is not similar as men so for them they need for height should be 5 foot 4 inch, they can run up to 800mtr in 4min 7 sec and for jump they see 3.20 mtr for long jump and 1 mtr as high jump.
25th July 2014, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete details about Physical Efficiency test of Chandigarh Police?

Thnks ford this sir..
22nd October 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir i think in the physical efficiency time given by them will be 5:45 minutes for 1600 mtrs.
24th January 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

sir can it is true that cover the ground in 5:45 min for 1600 mtrs for chandigarh police job ..
3rd March 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i requested that i give a chance of re physical test given by a application to the IGP chandigarh but i cant know new physical test date so i requested you gave my physical test date My Self-Vishanu Kumar $ Sh HariRam DOB-13-05-1986 Mobile--08901096100 [email protected]
18th November 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

about constable syllabus and chest measurements and long jump and high jump and it have interview or not for constable post
22nd November 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

sir how much time given for race because earlier recruitment the time was given 5:45
24th November 2015, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please latest 2015-16 physical requirements of Chandigarh police canstable (mostly runing time).
10th December 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know about racing capability , height required and high jump, long jump for females
18th December 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir my height is 5 feet 5 inch but i m mot too good in runimg am i eligible for job or not?
23rd December 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the running time in chandigarh police constable, my contact n. 8059114239 and email is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?