6th January 2016, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to qualify in LIC AAO written exam for ST candidate?

Sir,
I am ST category student and I have written exam of LIC AAO. Can you tell me the cutoff marks for qualifying this exam? Please tell me as soon as possible.

11th January 2016, 06:38 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in LIC AAO written exam for ST candidate?

Life Insurance Corporation conducts the exam for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO). The selection procedure consists of online exam followed by interview.

>>The online exam consists of 160 questions which have to be solved in 120 minutes. The maximum mark is 300.

>>You belong to ST category and want to know about the cut off for this exam. The
expected cut off for this exam is 180-190 marks for ST category. And also student has to be qualified in each section too. So try to score more in the exam and also focus in each subject while preparation as there is an individual cut off for each subject in this exam.
11th January 2016, 09:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in LIC AAO written exam for ST candidate?

The cut off mark is not yet declared therefore it is not quite possible to provide you with the exact information, however you will be notified as soon as the cut-offs will be declared.
12th January 2016, 06:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Cutoff Marks required to Qualify in LIC AAO Written Examination for ST Candidates:

Here the previous year cutoff marks of LIC AAO Examination for several category candidates. Bases on this data, we can easily derive the expected cutoff of LIC AAO Examination this year. Here are the cutoff marks of LIC AAO Post,

In Written Test:

> SC - 199
> ST - 175
> OBC - 215
> General - 225

Written Test and Interview:

> ST - 221
> SC - 242
> OBC - 255
> General - 277
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?