31st August 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Cut Off marks for LIC AAO Exam? When will be the result of this Exam?

cutoff marks of lic aao exam 2011. when results will be announced.
thanks

31st August 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut Off marks for LIC AAO Exam? When will be the result of this Exam?

when AAO written exam result will be announced?
31st August 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut Off marks for LIC AAO Exam? When will be the result of this Exam?

i am rakesh yellamelli .iam an s.c and i am scoring 110marks in the recently held licaao exam.have i any possibility of getting interview
1st September 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

wat abt lic aao result??wen vil it be declared??
1st September 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

hi..do u hv ane idea regarding its result...???
5th September 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am rakesh yellamelli .iam an s.c and i am scoring 110marks in the recently held licaao exam.have i any possibility of getting interview

Hi Rakesh, Mine name is shrikant, May i Know that "How do you came to know that you have scored 110 marks" ?..........
5th September 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

When LIC AAO exam result will be declared?
6th September 2011, 01:02 AM
RADAJAYAKUMAR

When can I expect the AAO generalist result?
6th September 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Myself BINAYA. I've appeared LIC AAO exam. When will the result will declared and what will b the cutoff mark?
6th September 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How do u know ur score??

When did u write the xam???
7th September 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi Rakesh, Mine name is sukhen, May i Know that "How do you came to know that you have scored 110 marks" ?..........

plz call9239230701
7th September 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Can v pls know the tentative date for the lic aao generalist exam results??? Its been too long now.
7th September 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Cut Off marks for LIC AAO Exam? When will be the result of this Exam?

Quote:
Hi Rakesh, Mine name is shrikant, May i Know that "How do you came to know that you have scored 110 marks" ?..........
hey rakesh, hw cum u know abt ur result???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7th September 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

all are waiting for the lic aao generalist results... at least we expect an answer to our questions... may be a tentative date for the results..
9th September 2011, 12:28 PM
sudharshan.b

hi when wl be the aao exam results?
9th September 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

When the result will be come of LIC AAO exam which is held on 17 july 2011
10th September 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, This is Sravanam Leela Naga Sirisha, I worte LIC AAO exam which was held on 17 July 2011 I am eagrly waiting that results
10th September 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, This is Leela Naga Sirisha, I wrote LIC AAO exam on 17th July in 2011 when will it comes
10th September 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

how can anyone know the score before getting result????
11th September 2011, 02:10 AM
janet cynthia

Question Re: Cut Off marks for LIC AAO Exam? When will be the result of this Exam?

keep waiting and keep on waiting just like all of us are till the results are out
11th September 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

It has been days now n ca/cs result for aao 2011 has been declared. Uneasy moments for aao generalists.
12th September 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the result date of LIC AAO exam which was held on 17th of July 2011?
15th September 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

when the result of lic AAO Gen is coming
15th September 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Unregistered

Please let me know the result date of LIC AAO exam which was held on 17th of July 2011?

anusha
15th September 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

why all this doubt about the cutoff and results for aao gen...............?

why cant we wait and see what happens............?
15th September 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Cut off for general 95 and sc 85
15th September 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

lic aao result can expected this month end
16th September 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

DIS IS MASTAN HOW TO KNONW LIC AAO GEN KEY
17th September 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

When will result be declared? I m st candidate, please tell me cut off about. st
17th September 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

lic exam results releasing on 24September
18th September 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

When will be the results of AAO generalists exam announced. If they declare the results please send to my email [email protected]
19th September 2011, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

i am mukesh niranjan .when will result lic aao gen be declared<and tellme cut off mark .09310197291
email-niranjan07028@rediffmailcom
19th September 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

how one can know that cut off 4 gen is 95 n sc 85... n result decleared on 24 sept
19th September 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

when will be the results of AAO generalists exam announced. If they declare the results please send to my e.mail [email protected]
20th September 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

could u please tel me how do u know
20th September 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

May i know , when will the aao generalist exam result will be declared ?
20th September 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

CUT OF MARKS FOR LIC AAO EXAM
20th September 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

any1 having any idea regarding lic aao results??..its been too late now.....hw did u come 2 9 abt cut off??
21st September 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

hi. . . .rakeysh here .wen will be d AAO GEN result out . . .reply to me 9650250425.
21st September 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

People just keep your cool and stop asking the same question here which has been asked 'n' number of times already..!!!
Keep checking the website for yourself.. no one is really supposed to know the tentative date or cut offs before the actual result is out..
So why waste time like this..?? Adds to unnecessary anxiety..
Lets hope it would be out this month!!!
All the best to all those who appeared...
22nd September 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

please tell me when the result of lic aao exm
23rd September 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i think cut should be 120 marks for general.........and result may be declared after 17 september
23rd September 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

since Rakesh yellamelli is an s.c. his result was declared earlier....reservation in result declaration .......
23rd September 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

sicne rakesh yeallmelli is an s.c. he got reservation in result declaration
23rd September 2011, 08:09 PM
abhaysinha

since rakesh yellamelli is an s.c , he got reservation in result declaration...his result was revealed to him personally....
25th September 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

now 24th sept has gone...bt no informatn reagrdng rsult....guys tell us something abt the result.
27th September 2011, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
now 24th sept has gone...bt no informatn reagrdng rsult....guys tell us something abt the result.
As per telephonic reply given by LIC results will be declared by 15 th Oct 2011.
27th September 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

When will the result of LIC AAO (Gen.) be published?
29th September 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

when will lic aao generalist result be come?
29th September 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

result will be declared on 15 october and cutt off will be 115 for general 98 for obc....and 85&87 for SC & ST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?