27th September 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Which degree I should take up to get a government job in future?

Sir/Mam,

I completed my intermediate with 820 marks I want an government job. so which degree course I want to join? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Which degree I should take up to get a government job in future?

30th September 2015, 12:10 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which degree I should take up to get a government job in future?

For getting government job Graduation only required with any stream.

Otherwise based on your graduation you can apply for Government jobs.

To get any kind of government job, you will have to crack the entrance examination conducted by various examination council.

Union Public Service Commission conducts so many entrance examination for which you can appear after bachelor's degree.

Like ..IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS……
Combined Defence Services for jobs in defence sector..
Central Police Force exam.

Intelligence Bureau ACIO exam.
IBPS Common Written examination for P.O and Clerk.
SSC CGL exam.
And in State Government also options are there with your graduation.

If you command over the subjects like Aptitude, reasoning, general awareness and English, you can crack any of the above mentioned exam. Regular and consistent practice is necessary for getting success.
24th October 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which degree I should take up to get a government job in future?

sir, i have completed 12th in 2008 and BA in english from ignou in 2015. and my age is 23.6 yrs. Is iam eligible to apply for civil services exam or IBPS exam. Please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?