17th September 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Technical recruitment for B.E. Electrical Engineer?

Hello,
I want to get the details of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Technical recruitment. I have completed my B.E. in Electrical Engineering and I want to apply in this recruitment. Please help me.

23rd September 2015, 09:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Technical recruitment for B.E. Electrical Engineer?

Detailed Information about Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Assistant Commandant (Technical) Posts:

@ Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant (Technical)

@ Name of the Branch: Technical Branch

@ Minimum Educational Qualification Required:

* Candidates must have completed Degree in Mechanical/ Naval Architecture/ Marine/ Electrical/ Control Engineering/ Electronics and Telecommunications/ Design Production/ Aeronautical Engineering or its equivalent qualification.

@ Age Criteria: (As on 1st July of the recruitment year)

* Minimum Age : 21 years
* Maximum Age: 25 years
There will be relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

@ Physical Standards Required:

Height 157 cm Weight proportionate to Height and
Eye Sight 6/12 and 6/36

Note: Since you have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for ICG Assistant Commandant Technical branch posts.
2nd October 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Technical recruitment for B.E. Electrical Engineer?

I have my assistant commandant (Law) test in Noida but I do not have the original degree, I have only provisional degree and they have written in the notification that if U have passed out in 2014 then original degree is must while submitting the documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?