30th April 2015, 07:17 PM
Jobzs

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in TS GENCO AE & SE recruitment?

Hello Sir,
Can you tell me the details of
TS GENCO AE & SE recruitment?
I want to apply in this recruitment so
please tell me the eligibility criteria.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for AP GENCO JAO? When notification will be released?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in KPSC recruitment exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(Accounts) recruitment? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Paramedical Group-C(Pharmacist) recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for IBPS recruitment exam?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for KPSC exam?
  10. Detailed information about ICICI PO recruitment?
  11. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  12. Eligibility to get job in L&T for KT Mechanical Engineer? Detailed information about L&T company?
  13. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of GAIL Executive Trainee recruitment exam?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for NIPER PhD JET?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student?
  16. How may I get information regarding selection procedure, recruitment date and eligibility criteria to join JCO in territorial Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Information and Eligibility criteria of Sub-Inspector Grade-III Security & Fire recruitment?
  18. Where to get Maha GENCO question papers?
3rd May 2015, 11:51 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in TS GENCO AE & SE recruitment?

TS GENCO AE & SE 2015 recruitment is for Assistant Engineer Sub Engineer post. There are total 1919 vacancies for Assistant Engineer And Sub Engineer.

Number of posts :
For Assistant Engineer : 1492 Posts
For Sub Engineer : 427 Posts

Educational Qualification :
Candidate must have passed bachelors degree in relevant discipline or equivalent.

Age Limit :
Age of candidate must be from 18 to 35 years.

Pay Scale:
For Assistant Engineer : Rs. 41155/- to Rs. 63,600/-
For Sub Engineer : Rs. 20,535/- to Rs. 41155/-

Selection Criteria:
Written Test
Interview

Candidate can apply online. To apply click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?